Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    "When you went to the summer camp before     , you slept in the same bed as Shi Tanxi, could you have 20 days?

    "

Talk to her.

    Yu Shaoran asked curiously: "Then nothing happened to you?"

    Xu Yanhuan didn't quite understand this, and looked at a loss, "What happened?"

    Yu Shaoran couldn't laugh or cry, well, she probably overestimated the other party's emotional Some thoughts on the above.

    She changed the phrase, "I mean, didn't we fight?" "It's

    a bit exaggerated for you to say that. Shi Tanxi and I should not be able to fight." "It's

    not like we haven't fought before."

    Knowing her It was about what happened in the first year of high school. Xu Yanhuan touched the tip of her nose in embarrassment, "It's all a misunderstanding." "But

    after all, you don't like Shi Tanxi, but you hate her. Sleeping with a person you hate for 20 days , can you bear it?"

    "She doesn't hate her that much, does she?" After saying this, Xu Yanhuan was stunned.

    She didn't think so before, she always thought that Shi Tanxi was the most annoying person in the world.

    But now...

    since when, she can no longer say things that hate her.

    Yu Shaoran paid attention to Xu Yanhuan's expression, secretly happy in his heart, their family's Huanhuan relationship is unconscious.

    Afraid that talking any further would backfire, Yu Shaoran changed the subject. Xu Yanhuan didn't want to talk about Shi Tanxi anymore, so she didn't bring it up again.

    Xu Yanhuan and Yu Shaoran went back to the dormitory together, put the luggage back in their own dormitory, after tidying up, they went to Yu Shaoran's dormitory while Shi Tanxi was not here.

    She has thought about whether she should invite Shi Tanxi to celebrate her birthday. But after thinking about it, I felt that they didn't seem to be good enough for that, so I gave up.

    But, what is the reason for this unstoppable depression in my heart?

    After staying in Yu Shaoran's dormitory for a while, Xu Qiaoran came. The physical education students will start their physical examinations in March next year, so they have already had special training in school before school starts this year. Today is no exception, I couldn't go home on weekends.

    Xu Qiaoran was carrying two black plastic bags, and when she entered the room, she asked, "Did Song Wei say when you're coming?" "It's

    probably five or six o'clock."

    "Oh." She took off her tight jacket, "Borrow the bathroom."

    She went shopping just after training, and she was covered in sweat.

    "No, go back to your dormitory and wash it." Yu Shaoran refused, "It's all sweaty, it stinks to death."

    In fact, Xu Qiaoran is not ugly at all, but facing her, Yu Shaoran couldn't say anything nice.

    "Then I want to borrow it, and I'll stink you to death!" Saying that, Xu Qiaoran rushed towards Yu Shaoran.

    Yu Shaoran couldn't dodge in time, he was hugged full of him, and the smell of Xu Qiaoran was all around him.