Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    When the person you like climbs into your bed naked, can you bear it?

    Shi Tanxi didn't know what happened to others, but she couldn't hold back anyway.

    Shi Tanxi didn't know why she was so unfocused. When she was at the summer camp during the summer vacation, she was satisfied with sleeping with her arms around her every night and sneaking a kiss, but now she felt that it wasn't enough.

    This night, she didn't drink, but she seemed to be drunk, and she fell into the tenderness.

    October 11th is Xu Yanhuan's birthday.

    Maybe she only found out that Shi Tanxi's birthday was on August 7th this year, but Shi Tanxi knew that Xu Yanhuan's birthday was on October 11th as early as last year.

    That day, she went to the cafeteria to eat as usual. When passing by a certain table, she saw Xu Yanhuan and the others ordering cakes there, and from Xu Qiaoran's mouth, she learned that today is Xu Yanhuan's birthday.

    At that time, their relationship was still very bad, and she could only wish her a happy birthday with the identity of "hee hee".

    When Xu Yanhuan asked her how she knew her birthday, she panicked, but soon said shamelessly that she told herself. Fortunately, Xu Yanhuan didn't pursue the matter further, so the matter was turned over.

    This year, Xu Yanhuan still didn't tell her, but Shi Tanxi, about her birthday.

    Then probably, you still have to use the identity of hee hee.

    The 18th birthday has a special meaning for everyone, and Xu Yanhuan is no exception. She has been looking forward to this day a lot. She knew that by this day, it meant that she had become an adult.

    In the morning, when Xu Yanhuan opened her eyes, she received blessings from her friends. Yu Shaoran, Xu Qiaoran, Song Wei and Big Burger.

    Because it's Sunday, I don't need to study at night tonight.

    Several people planned how to celebrate Xu Yanhuan's birthday in the group.

    Xu Qiaoran suggested: [Why don't we go to the cafeteria tonight, there are too many people, we can't have fun. Let's buy something and go back to the dormitory to eat? 】

    Usually, when Xu Qiaoran proposed, everyone would basically be unanimously opposed, but today even Yu Shaoran thinks this proposal is good.

    Song Wei said: [Then don't buy too many things, I'll make some food from home and bring them over. ]

    Upon hearing what Song Wei was going to make, Xu Qiaoran immediately sent a surprise emoji, [Really~ I haven't eaten anything made by Xiao Weiwei for a long time, I want to eat, I want to eat. ]

    [You want to eat a fart, you know how to eat and eat every day, fortunately you are a sports student, otherwise you would not be able to weigh 200 catties. ]

    [I am happy! I just love to eat things made by Xiao Weiwei, what's wrong? 】Xu Qiaoran sent an emoticon with her tongue sticking out, 【Yu Ranran, you are just jealous that I have a good relationship with Xiao Weiwei. 】

    Yu Shaoran sent a big knife,【I'm still fucking jealous that you are a fool. ]

    These two people started to fight each other in the group when they disagreed. Xu Yanhuan and Song Wei couldn't help but laugh.

    Before leaving for school, Xu Yanhuan received a call. Seeing the caller ID, she was stunned for a while in surprise.

    Then, press answer.