Chapter 4

Chapter 04

    Slightly different from other high schools, Changhong High School has not neglected the physical training of the students on the premise of developing the students' academic performance. And among all teachers, there is also a rule, that is, no matter what the reason is, no teacher shall take up the time of physical education class to add lessons.

    As the leader of the former key high school, the teachers bear no less pressure than the students, so they are not willing to add extra classes when it is not necessary. With this time, they prefer to relax.

    "Huanhuan, haven't you finished changing your clothes yet?" The one who spoke was Yu Shaoran, a new friend Xu Yanhuan made recently in class. She stood at the door of the locker room and shouted into it.

    "I'll be fine soon, you go there first!" Xu Yanhuan shouted from inside the room.

    Yu Shaoran said: "Okay, then hurry up, class is about to start."

    "Got it."

    After everyone in the locker room was gone, Xu Yanhuan slowly took off her clothes, wanting to change Into the sportswear issued by the school.

    As soon as she took off her clothes, she heard the sound of the door opening. She thought it was Yu Shaoran who came back, so she hurriedly said, "I'll be fine soon, don't worry." "I'm not in a hurry, just change slowly

    .

    " With a teasing tone, Xu Yanhuan pouted. How could she forget that this person went to the math group to hand in his homework just after class, and he hasn't changed his clothes yet.

    "I didn't talk to you again." Xu Yanhuan rolled her eyes, and said sarcastically, "You really like talking."

    Knowing that Xu Yanhuan hates herself, Shi Tanxi felt that she had the same opinion as Xu Yanhuan's hero. Also hate each other.

    But Shi Tanxi quite likes to see Xu Yanhuan being deflated. Every time she is angry with herself and wants to go crazy, she still has to take care of her image and bear it, just like a rabbit.

    rabbit?

    This image really fits the girl in front of me. Small in size, but good at running. Very angry and may bite at any time.

    Shi Tanxi said with a smile: "It's just the two of us here. Are you talking to me or who are you talking to? The air? Or are you split personality?" "You have a split personality." Xu Yanhuan didn't want to talk to

    Shi

    Tanxi, not even her share a room. She moved to the side, wanting to stay away from Shi Tanxi, and quickly put on her clothes.

    As if deliberately annoying Xu Yanhuan, Shi Tanxi walked directly to Xu Yanhuan's side and began to change clothes. As long as Xu Yanhuan moved her position, she would also move her position, forcing Xu Yanhuan to the wall.

    Xu Yanhuan flicked the pants she hadn't put on, "Shi Tanxi, you're enough, what do you want to do?"

    Shi Tanxi didn't answer Xu Yanhuan's question, she leaned her neck back, slammed the zipper up and down, and said: "Help me, my zipper seems to be stuck."

    "Oh." Xu Yanhuan responded, turned around, looked at it and said, "It's really stuck, don't wait, I'll help you fix it Just a moment."

    After finishing speaking, Xu Yanhuan was stunned for a moment, and then reacted, she threw away her hand, "Hey! Why should I help you!"