Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "Oh, yes, I think some of the layout is different."

    Outside Yu Shaoran's ward, Xu Yanhuan, Song Wei and Xu Qiaoran were standing there talking about what happened today.

    Xu Yanhuan looked at Song Wei without saying a word.

    Song Wei continued: "However, this may also be due to the temporary change of the layout of the props group, and it cannot be said to have something to do with this matter." Xu Yanhuan nodded, "It is true that it cannot be used as a reference,

    but this matter must be It's not that simple."

    Xu Yanhuan told Song Wei and Xu Qiaoran what she had just guessed, and they both opened their mouths in disbelief.

    Xu Qiaoran frowned, and said: "Will someone really do this? It's too dangerous. If you are not careful, it will be a life. All students who come to this competition are students who are similar to our age. No matter what The most basic judgment, can he not know such a thing as life is not a joke?"

    Xu Yanhuan sighed slightly, "I also hope that this is really just an accident."

    The three of Xu Yanhuan stayed in the hospital for a long time. In the afternoon, the organizer of the music competition also came to the hospital to express condolences to Yu Shaoran, took fruit, paid Yu Shaoran's medical expenses, and gave some compensation.

    In the evening, they had to go back to school. Yu Shaoran's tailbone was injured and he needed to rest for a few days, so he asked for leave and stayed in the hospital for a few more days.

    Xu Yanhuan and Xu Qiaoran, who had returned to school, were not in the mood, especially Xu Yanhuan. Yu Shaoran was her most important friend, and Xu Yanhuan felt bad when his friend got hurt right in front of her.

    Lying on the bed in the dormitory, Xu Yanhuan didn't want to eat in the cafeteria or study in the library, so she just lay there. As the sun went down, visibility inside the house was poor, and she was reluctant to get up to turn on the lights.

    Although Yu Shaoran was fine, but her heart never let go. Every time Xu Yanhuan thought of the scene on the stage today, Xu Yanhuan still felt heart palpitations.

    It has been more than a year since she entered Changhong High School, which means that she and Yu Shaoran have been friends for more than a year.

    I still remember that it was the third day of enrollment. During the get out of class, Xu Yanhuan did not go out to the bathroom like other students, or went to the playground for a few laps, but sat in the classroom and previewed the text that the teacher would teach in the next class. .

    Suddenly someone patted her from behind, "Your name is Xu Yanhuan."

    Xu Yanhuan put down her hands and turned her head, meeting Yu Shaoran's smiling face.

    Her first impression of her was that this girl was not very good-looking, but she was very good-looking. Whenever he smiles, a dimple appears on his face.

    "Yes." Xu Yanhuan replied.

    Yu Shaoran stretched out his hand to her, "My name is Yu Shaoran."

    Xu Yanhuan held Yu Shaoran back without hesitation, "Hello."

    "Hahaha, your answer is too official." Yu Shaoran withdrew his Hand, "I see that you don't go out very much after class. You go to the cafeteria at noon and night, and you are all alone. What's wrong? Did you not make friends in the new class, or did you not want to make friends?" "I didn't want to make friends.