Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    After the National Day holiday, the students should be able to calm down and get into their busy studies. The next long holiday will have to wait until New Year's Day. During this period, the weather will gradually get colder and the school will not organize any activities.

    Xu Yanhuan likes this kind of life, she can concentrate on studying hard. Next week, the first academic exam will be held since entering school, and Xu Yanhuan attaches great importance to this exam.

    The previous exams were to test whether the students' junior high school knowledge was solid. This time they will be tested on the knowledge they have learned since entering school for more than a month.     The only thing that Xu Yanhuan didn't understand was that the school suddenly announced the cancellation of the grade rankings, and it also explicitly prohibited rankings within the class. It is said to give students a more free learning space, but it is actually responding to the call of the Education Bureau.     "However, I may not go to the cafeteria to eat recently, can you help me get food back to the dormitory?" After class, Xu Yanhuan turned her head to talk to Yu Shaoran who was behind.     Yu Shaoran asked suspiciously: "Why don't you go to the cafeteria?"     Xu Yanhuan said: "Is there no exam? I want to hurry up and study."     "My God, big sister, you are working too hard. It's just an exam, right?"     Xu Yanhuan couldn't agree with this statement: "This is not just an exam, it's a war!"     She said, looking at the empty seat next to her. Taking advantage of get out of class time, Shi Tanxi didn't know if he went to the bathroom or the teacher's office.     In the last test, because she didn't pass Shi Tanxi in the senior high school entrance examination, she could only sit behind him and watch the back of Shi Tanxi's head for nearly two days. In the preliminary test, the two of them tied for first place. This time, she had a chance to show Shi Tanxi the back of her head.     Most importantly, later! She doesn't want to watch it anymore.     "No, isn't the relationship between the two of you getting better?" Yu Shaoran asked helplessly. She thought that after the last sports meeting, Xu Yanhuan and Shi Tanxi could at least get along peacefully, not to mention being friends.

    "It is impossible for us to get better. I am very grateful to her for helping me, but this does not conflict with our competition." After a pause, Xu Yanhuan added: "

    Shi Tanxi is my enemy !"

    Shi Tanxi, who came back from the bathroom, just heard Xu Yanhuan's words, couldn't hold back, and burst out laughing.

    Xu Yanhuan turned her head, "What are you laughing at?"

    Shi Tanxi said, "It's nothing, I just thought of something fun."

    What fun things, she was clearly laughing at herself! Xu Yanhuan knew it very well, but she couldn't refute it.

    Xu Yanhuan thought to herself, and said in an unhappy tone: "Shi Tanxi, you can smile now, just wait, I will definitely do better than you in this exam!" "Why do these words sound so familiar

    ? Shi Tanxi sat back in his seat, turned sideways to talk to Xu Yanhuan, "It seems that you said the same thing in the last test.

    " I got a tie with you in the test, so you will not be so lucky this time."

    Shi Tanxi nodded clearly, with a malicious look, and said: "Oh, it turns out that you performed abnormally like I did in the test. What about the high school entrance examination? We fell by a few points, is it because you performed abnormally?"

    "That was an accident!" Speaking of the high school entrance examination, Xu Yanhuan frowned instantly, his eyes widened, and he wished to eat Shi Tanxi, "A good man doesn't mention the courage of the past, It's not certain who will win this time!"