Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    It was Chapter 060.

    Seeing Xu Yanhuan coming out, Uncle Chen immediately got out of the car. Seeing that Xu Yanhuan seemed very drunk, he could only turn to a few other girls for help, "Sorry, our lady is drunk, right? You are causing trouble."

    "No trouble, no trouble, Huanhuan actually doesn't drink much, but she can't drink much."

    Uncle Chen said, "Then can I trouble someone to help me send the young lady home together?" He is It's not good for a man, and they are so old, to help a little girl.

    Yu Shaoran gave Shi Tanxi a push, "Shi Tanxi, go, we're all too drunk, and we'll probably throw up if we ride in the car again." Uncle Chen knew Shi Tanxi, and his young

    lady spent the Spring Festival with this girl in front of her.

    "Miss Shi, can I trouble you? Don't worry, after sending Miss home, I will also send you home."

    Yu Shaoran pushed Shi Tanxi again, "Shi Tanxi, what are you thinking? Hurry up."

    Only then did Shi Tanxi come back to his senses, nodded, and helped Xu Yanhuan into the car, and the two of them sat in the back seat together.

    Uncle Chen bowed slightly to them and left too.

    Looking at the starting vehicle, Xu Qiaoran wiped her mouth, "This car belongs to Xu Huanhuan's family? That's a Maybach, not more than two million?" "Almost." "I didn't expect

    Xu

    Huanhuan's family to be so rich."

    Xu Yanhuan's family is rich and Song Wei is probably the first to know about it. One can imagine the conditions of the family who can own a Guarneri violin.

    But apart from Song Wei, neither Yu Shaoran nor Xu Qiaoran knew about it. Xu Yanhuan never said anything about her family, nor did they ask about it. Now it seems that not asking is true.

    Looking at the back of the Maybach going away, Yu Shaoran smiled.

    Both Xu Yanhuan and Shi Tanxi are her friends, if friends are happy, she will be happy.

    Yu Shaoran remembered the first time he took the initiative to talk to Xu Yanhuan and wanted to be friends with her.

    She really likes this kind of excellent but not musical people. They are bright and not dazzling, confident and restrained. While you admire and give you energy, they can also take care of your inferiority complex.

    Xu Yanhuan and Shi Tanxi are such people. If they can be together, they will be a match made in heaven.

    Because he was worried about Xu Yanhuan, Uncle Chen would look back from the rearview mirror from time to time. He saw Xu Yanhuan quietly closing her eyes, leaning on Shi Tanxi's shoulder. Shi Tanxi, on the other hand, rested his elbows on the edge of the car window and rested his chin on his hands, sometimes looking at the passing scenery outside, sometimes turning his head to look at Xu Yanhuan.

    Xu Yanhuan was really drunk, and leaning on Shi Tanxi's shoulder made her feel uncomfortable. She moved her body, trying to find a more comfortable position.

    Shi Tanxi had no choice but to slowly lay her body on his lap. Xu Yanhuan arched a few more times, and finally felt comfortable.

    Looking at her arched hair, Shi Tanxi smoothed it out for her with a funny face, and then tucked it behind her ears.

    Such Xu Yanhuan reminded Shi Tanxi of when they were at the summer camp. At that time, she would hug Xu Yanhuan like this every night, and Xu Yanhuan was really dead while sleeping, and she was not found after hugging her for 20 days.