Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    When Xu Yanhuan and Yu Shaoran came out of the ktv, it was completely dark outside.     Yu Shaoran stretched his waist

    , "It's too fast, it's already night."

    Xu Yanhuan looked at the time and said, "It was past two o'clock when we came here."

After several hours, Yu Shaoran was still unsatisfied, "Huanhuan, are you hungry?" "

    A little bit." The two didn't have lunch until after two o'clock, but during the ktv period, they ordered a lot of dynamic songs and had a meal together Dancing consumes a lot of energy.

    Yu Shaoran suggested: "Then let's go to that barbecue restaurant?"

    "Okay."

    The two came to the previous barbecue restaurant, but there were many people lined up outside. It seemed that they were deliberately not letting the two of them eat this barbecue, so they couldn't catch up.

    "It seems that we have to leave this regret today." Yu Shaoran said.

    Xu Yanhuan comforted her, "Let's come back next time we have a chance." "

    But this barbecue is really delicious, I really want you to try it."

    "We will be classmates for at least three years and forever." As for my friends, there must be a chance to come again."

    Yu Shaoran looked at Xu Yanhuan, "Huanhuan, are you really willing to be friends with me forever?"

    Xu Yanhuan nodded without hesitation, "Sure." Yu Shaoran was     very moved

    , "Then are you going out to have fun with me today     ?     " Yu Shaoran knew it, seeing the two of them being called to the office by Shan Hongxia today, she felt that something was wrong. Sure enough, it didn't take long to see Xu Yanhuan come back with red eyes, and the position of squad leader that she thought must belong to Xu Yanhuan also became someone else's.

    Yu Shaoran can probably imagine what happened to them in the office. When school was over, she saw Xu Yanhuan's sad face, and when she came home, she felt uneasy. So, she took the initiative to contact Xu Yanhuan, wanting to take her out to play and relax.

    Xu Yanhuan knew Yu Shaoran's kindness, "Of course, thank you."

    "Thank you for what, I didn't do anything."

    Xu Yanhuan smiled and said sincerely: "I really appreciate being able to come out to play with you." Very happy."

    During the three years of junior high school, Xu Yanhuan devoted all her attention to her studies. The classmates all liked her because of her outstanding appearance, good study and good personality, but none of them really became friends with her.

    Whether it's meals, recess or weekends, Xu Yanhuan spends it alone. Probably because she grew up alone since she was a child, she didn't think there was anything wrong with this. In high school, she made a friend for the first time. She was very happy and cherished this friend.

    The barbecue was not available, so the two went to eat other things. After dinner, the two went home separately. Yu Shaoran took the bus, while Xu Yanhuan waited for Uncle Chen to pick him up.

    Sunday is the day to go back to school. Students walked in twos and threes and entered the school one after another. Not long after Xu Yanhuan arrived at the dormitory, Shi Tanxi came. The two looked at each other, neither of them said a word, but turned their faces away at the same time, neither of them wanted to see the other.