Chapter 3 - Challenging the Billionaire

Taehyung's POV 

"No I want 40% of the deal." I said as I pushed the paper in front of him smirking. 

"25% that's it." 

"40% or nothing." I said and he seems to think about it. He tapped his pen nervously and closed his eyes. I will get this deal and hold 40% of the shares.

"40% it is." He said as he signed the paper, he stood up and shake my hand to seal the deal. 

"I'll send the money this afternoon, sir." I said and he nodded. He walked out and I can't help but smile in victory.  

My phone suddenly rings and I saw it's Kai. 

"Hey man." I answered the call. 

"Yo! Kim!"

"What's up?" 

"I see your name is all over the internet now." I raised my eyebrow what the hell is he saying? 

"So, you didn't know?" He asked since I didn't answered him anything. 

"What is it?" 

"Open www.redheart.com, check the recent post." Kai chuckled on the other side, I made my way back to my office and opened my iMac. I kept Kai on loadspeaker and typed the url. 

After it's loaded, the first title I see is '7 Gold Lifes', I clicked the title and it loads to another page. 

7 Gold Lifes

7 Billionaires who rule Korea from all aspects, they control and run Korea with their own company and their own power. 

They're surrounded by money, fame and women. 

Almost all people envy them, every man want to be like them and every man and women want them. They're worshipped by people because they got the face, the charm and the money that everyone aim. 

Shouldn't they treat us ordinary people equally? They might be Billionaires with tons of money inside their pocket but shouldn't they respect others the same? 

Just because ordinary people are one level below them, it doesn't mean they can be rude to us. It doesn't mean they can do everything they like without thinking about others, it doesn't mean he always has that power. Never underestimate someone, because you'll never know what that person has. 

Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin, Park Seo-joon and Aaron Samuel are known with their powers right? 

Well what if I tell the world that one of them has a temper problem and treat ordinary people so lowly? 

I know with this new post people will judge me, mock me, block me or whatever but I want to tell you guys that the people you guys worship are freaking rude, evil and don't have a heart. 

Kim Taehyung 

Kim Taehyung indeed is one of girls and boys favorite, light brown eyes, defined muscles, tall, sexy but.. bad attitude? Is a no no definately. 

Bad attitude, bad temper, bad brain and everything bad describes that person. No wonder he's still single! Who would want to stand that bad attitude and temper? Ha ha ha. 

They might be perfect from outside but from inside, they're all just rude, cruel and evil Billionaires who only want money and fame.. and lastly men and women. 

I despise them.

Red Heart xo.

My hand tightened as I read the post, my anger quickly rised up my head.