Chapter 10 - Despise Him

Jungkook's POV 

Smelling the hospital scent is not my favorite but since my dad is here, I have to breath this air almost everyday to check up on him. I entered my dad's room and couldn't help but smile. I miss my dad, a lot actually. I hope he will wake up soon. 

"Hey dad, how are you today?" I asked cheerfully and held his hand tightly. 

"You know you have to wake up soon dad, I miss you so much." I held my tears back and slowly caressed his hand. 

Junnie missed you too you know.. until when will you sleep like this?" I mumbled. 

Suddenly my phone vibrates and I quickly answer it without looking at the caller ID. 

"Kookie, I want you to take a file from Aaron. I have an emergency meeting right now and after taking that file I need you to, send me Winston Cordel file to my email ASAP." He said clearly. 

"Okay." I answered.

"Are you okay?" He asked but I heard a moan at the backgroud. So disgusting, is he sleeping with someone while calling me? 

"Fine, I'll send that right away, sir." I said. 

"Good." I ended the call not bothering to reply anything to him. I talked with my dad for some moment and decided to go to work. I quickly got to the office and made my way to my office room. 

After looking for Winston Cordel files and sending all these files to Taehyung's email, I checked the email before I quickly make my way down, took a taxi towards Aaron Samuel's building. 

Suddenly I got a call and it's from Taehyung again. 

"Hello." I picked up. 

"Are you stupid or what?? I wanted all the files but you sent me only 4 of them!" He bursted out in a really angry tone, it's a really outburst that I've never heard before. 

"That's the only file left in your secretary's computer." I said. 

"I need 3 more, Jungkook! I don't f**king care! You have to find it!" He bursted out angrily before he hung up the call. I told te taxi driver to turn back to Kim's location, paid it off and quickly ran back to my office. 

I slowly started looking for it and tried calm myself down so I won't miss the file. I searched through all thr folders but found none, I only got 4 instead of 7. I called Taehyung again after a few beeps he answered.

"I already went through all the files but I still got 4 Taehyung, there's no 7 files I-" 

"Find that fucking file, Jungkook! I need that right now!" This time his tone was worser than before. 

"I told you I already went thr-" 

"Don't make shitty excuses b****, just find that fil-" I ended the call and turned off my phone. Tears suddenly fall from my eyes and I quickly wiped them. I decided to just grab file from Aaron and go to my favorite place to calm down. 

I took a taxi again and went to Aaron's office, I politely asked the receptionist an access to his office and she called Aaron's PA to confirm it. After that she gave me the card and I made my way upstairs. 

As the lift doors opened, I walked out and saw the PA's table. I asked her where is his office and she lead the way. I knocked the door politely and got a permission from him to get inside. 

"Good morning Mr. Samuel." I greeted him with a small smile. 

"Moring, uhmm what-"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." I said and he nodded. 

"You came here to get the file right?" He asked. 

"Yes sir." 

"Here it is." He gave me a big brown envelope and I took it from his hand. 

"Okay, thanks." I said and he smiled. As I turned my body towards the door when suddenly it opened revealing the beautiful, Choi Lia. Her eyes widen and she smiled after seeing me. 

"Hello, finally we meet again." She gave me a big hug and I hug her back awkwardly for a moment. 

"Yeah." I smiled. 

"So is Taehyung being nice?" She asked and I shook my head. 

"He will never be nice." I answered and she hissed. 

"That guy-" 

"Baby aren't you going to give me a kiss first." Aaron said and Lia gestured him to stop talking. 

"He's an asshole sometimes but he's a great guy." Lia held my shoulder and said. 

"He's more than an asshole." I said truthfully.

"As much as I wanted to talk, I have another task to do." I said and she nodded. 

"Next time let's have a talk." 

"Okay bye." I said. 

"Just a reminder, Taehyung has a temper problem, although you already mentioned it in your blog. He has a terrible temper and it needs time to me controlled." She reminded me and I nodded. 

"Thank you Ms. Ch-" 

"Call me Lia and just call my boyfriend Aaron. No need to say Mr-" 

"Lia." Aaron warned and she smiled at him sweetly. 

"Thanks Lia and I'll see you next time." I said and walked out from Aaron's office. Aaron has settled down? What a nice news to hear. 

Dropping the file I asked the receptionist to give it to Taehyung when he comes here. Now I don't want to deal with that bastard, I'm tired of him. I decided to clear my head, maybe rest from work for a couple of days would do. 

I took a taxi to Han River, where I can breath a fresh air and just write anything or walk on the roadside trail.

How can I get fired from Taehyung's office? I don't like him a bit and I hate to admit it I miss his kiss. 

I know it sounds stupid but I love how his lips fit perfectly with mine. Beside his kiss, I hate all things about him. 

I just despise him. 

End of chapter 10.