Chapter 29 - Pay Him Back

Jungkook's POV 

Looking at Taehyung walking around his office in LA calling his men to take care of everything. I was shocked and literally trembling. I don't know what do to and what to act because it hit me like ton of ice. 

I looked at my blog and it's starting to get a lot of hate comments. I kept scrolling to read the comments. None of them were positive and it's really making my mood go down. 

"Hey." Taehyung sat beside me and held my hand. 

"Everything will be okay, trust me." He smiled and I just stared into his eyes. 

"Taehyung." 

"Hmm?" 

"I think I should take care of this not you, it's my fault and they were right. It's like I was using-" 

"It's Laura's doings, so I have to take care of this." 

I- I was the one who wrote about you at that time and it's just I need to be the one who make a statement." I looked at my phone to see the new comments. Suddenly Taehyung took away my phone and I looked at him. 

"Don't look at it, will you? It will make your mood down." Taehyung said. 

"I need to make a statement Taehyung, it won't work if I don't talk about this." 

"Let me make the statement." He said and stood up taking my phone with him. I walked to him. 

"I'm sorry." I said as I stood beside him, he turned to me. 

"For what?" 

"Do you realise how many things you have done for me? I can't repay it back and I didn't even do something for you." My eyes started to water, he chuckled and hugged me. Kissing the top of my head. 

"You do so many things without you realizing it. Stop blaming yourself in this Kookie." He said. 

"I'm sorry." 

"Stop saying that." He put his hand on my shoulder and leaned until his face was in front of mine. He wiped my tears. 

"How about you go hang out with Lia, Rose and Yeji? Have fun? Drink coffee?" He smiled and I shook my head. 

"That's stupid." I glared at him. 

"You want to be here with me." He asked and I nodded. 

"Let me make the statement, login your blog on my laptop and tell me how to write on your blog." He said. 

Taehyung ple-" 

"Trust me." He cut me. 

"You already did so many things for me and now-" He cut me of by kissing me. He cupped my face with his hands and I put my arms around his torso. 

"Stop saying that Kook, I don't like it." He smiled and pulled me towards his office table. 

"Let me login into my blog and then you can start to write the statement." He asked me to sit on his lap while he's writing his statement. 

He literally make me fall for him more deeply and it's getting worse everyday. It's like I'm overdose and he's the drug. 

"Aren't you going to give me a cheering kiss?" He joked and I chuckled, I kissed his cheek. 

"You make me fall for you harder by doing these kinda things to me Taehyung." I said in a small voice. 

"And you make me want to do more like this in the future by saying that." He answered. 

"And I regret saying that." I said and he laughed while writing. 

'I'm sorry." I said again and he stopped writing, he held my waist and slowly turned my body to face him. 

"Stop saying sorry, thank you and blaming yourself all the time." He said caressing my cheek, I circled my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. 

"You're the best thing that happened in my life, do you know that?" I said and my eyes turned teary. 

"Mine too." He hugged me tightly and caressed my back. 

"I can't imagine if you're out of my life now." My tears fell. 

"I won't." 

"I will be in your debt for the rest of my life you know..." I cried silently. 

"I want you to pay me your debt now then." He said and I quickly wiped my tears and turned to him. 

"What should I do?" I asked and he chuckled. 

"You're crying again?" He wiped my tears again. 

"Sorry." 

"You said you will repay me for the rest of your life right?" He asked. 

"Yeah I will do anything." 

"I want you to spend the rest of your life with me, Kookie. Paying your debt. Cook for me, kiss me when I wake up, kiss me before I go to sleep, work with me, go everywhere around the world with me." I gulped and looked into his eyes, my eyes started to fill with tears again. 

"Hey heyy, why are you crying again?" He hugged me and chuckled. 

"Will you pay your debt or not?" He asked. 

"I will." I said and broke the hug and looked at him. 

"Good." He smiled. 

"I look like a crap right now." I covered my face and he chuckled. Suddenly there's a knock on the door, I stood up from his lap and Taehyung said 'come in'. 

My eyes widen and looked at Taehyung. 

"Hey Lia." Taehyung said as she entered with Rose.

"Hey Tae and kookie." She smiled. 

"Hey Rosey." Taehyung greeted Rose. 

'Hey." Rose waved. 

"Take him away, have fun." I looked at him in disbelief, he stood up and took out something from his wallet. He gave me his gold credit card and I looked at him ridiculously. 

"We've talked about this, Taehyung." I said angrily. 

"I told you to trust me." He said. 

"Taehyung!" I was mad, Lia and Rose came to me, they took my hand and pulled me. 

"Taehyung!" I glared. 

"Have fun okay? I'll pick you up tonight." He said and after that I was out from his office. I looked at Lia and Rose. 

"I'm sorry." I apologized to them. 

"Hey we're going to be best friends." Lia said and hugged me briefly. 

"Trust him Jungkook, Taehyung is a man of his words. He won't let you down." Rose said I turned to her. 

"He has done a lot for me while I never do anything  for him." I looked down. 

"That's Taehyung for you." Rose chuckled. 

"Let's have coffee together." Lia suggested. 

"You just got married now you're-" 

"Shut it Jungkook, stop feeling bad!" She cut me. 

"Aaron and the boys are currenly helping Taehyung, don't worry. We need to hang out and just relax. Lia said. 

"I'm regretting writing that article about them." I sighed. 

"Everything happens for a reason, if you didn't write that, you wouldn't have met them and then had fallen in love with Taehyung madly right now." Rose said as we entered the lift. 

"Trust him Jungkook, stop feeling bad. He will do anything to het through this right." She added I nooded. 

"Let's just get a coffee." I said. 

End of chapter 29.