Chapter 31 - Debt Collector (END)

Jungkook's POV

2 months later.. 

We've both been working a lot these days and it's really tiring but none of us said it. We are really happy to have each other so we can give support to each other. 

Me and Taehyung are currently in LA to work, we both sealed a couple of deals. Now we just finished everything and I can breath for a little while. 

After Taehyung's statement 2 months ago, I wrote one too. I apologized and explained everything. Their comments wasn't nice at first but as time goes by it's getting better. I made a novel too and it will be out in 2 months, this is so exciting. 

"Let's go to dinner." Taehyung said as he stood up from his table and walked to the couch I'm sitting. I was sorting a file and made a contract for next week's meeting. 

"Wait wait, let me save the file first." I said and quickly save the file. I shut down the laptop and put it on the couch. He kissed my cheek and sneaked his arm to my waist. We stood up and walked out from his office. We went down to the lobby. 

"What do you want to eat today?" He asked as we got inside the car. 

"It's your turn to pick." I said as I put on my seatbelt. 

"You can pick you know." 

"You can pick." I said and turned to him. 

"You won't regret it right?" He smirked and I looked at him with a questioning look. 

"I think I will." I said and he laughed. He drove out and I looked at my phone. 

"So how's your book going?" 

"Great and it will be out in 2 months." I squealed. 

"That's my baby." He said and the car stopped at the side of the road. He took off his seatbelt. 

"Wait here okay?" He got off the car and I looked at his back entering a pizza restaurant. 5 minutes later he walked out with a big box of pizza. I smiled in happiness. 

"Regret?" He asked and I shook my head. 

"This is like the best meal ever." I said and he chuckled. 

"Uhmm Taehyung?" I called while he's putting on his seatbelt. 

"Hmm?" 

"Why are we taking away the pizza?" I asked. 

"You'll know it on the way." He smiled and I nodded. He drove his car quite in fast speed jamming to songs. 

My eyes widen as I saw a Mulholland sign, I turned to Taehyung and I can't help but smile. I love this place, the night view is the best. I can't believe he's taking me here. We reached the top and we got off from the car. 

We sat on the porch of his car and started eating the pizza. We talked a lot and our relationship is just getting better each day. After finishing the pizza, Taehyung walked towards the fence to see view clearer. I followed him and inhaled the fresh air up here. 

"Are you tired?" Taehyung suddenly asked. 

"No." 

"Jeon Jungkook, I think it's time for you to pay your debt." Taehyung suddenly turned to me and I looked at him with questioning eyes. 

"How?" He reached his pocket and took out a black velvet box, he opened it revealing a really beautiful diamond ring. He kneeled on his one knee and I am shocked. I covered my mouth wit my hands. 

"You have a lot of debt Mr. Jeon." He said and I chuckled because of that statement. 

"I do have lot of debt." 

"So Jeon Jungkook, will you pay your debt for the rest of your life?" I laughed seeing him propose with another statement besides 'Will you marry me?'. 

"I will Mr. Kim, gladly to pay it for the rest of my life." 

"Change your name into Kim?" He asked and raised his eyebrow. 

"Yes." I smiled and with that he put the ring on my left ring finger. He crashed his lips to mine after that and I circled my arms around his neck. 

"I love your proposal." I chuckled. 

"It's more paying your debt kinda thing." He kissed my forehead. 

"You're a debt collector to me." I said. 

"I love you." I froze when he said that, he never said that. I turned to him and looked into his eyes. 

"Sorry it took me so-" 

"I love you too." I hugged him tight. 

"Can you repeat it again?" I asked. 

"You know I don't like to repeat what I say." He said and I glared at him, he chuckled. 

"I love you Jeon Jungkook, should I record it and set it for your ringtone?" He joked and I smacked his chest lightly. 

"I love you my bad temper guy." I circle my arms around his neck and looked into his brown eyes. 

"Of course Red Heart." He winked. 

"Oh damn it, I love you so much!" I gave him a peck on his lips. 

"No cursing bub." He caressed my cheek. 

"You're the one who make me like that." 

"I don't want to make your sexy little mouth dirty so no cursing for you love." With that he smashes his lips to mine again. 

The End.