Chapter 13 - Starting to get Possessive

Jungkook's POV 

Getting of the car and went to te Bulgari Hotel in London. I can't stop admiring the hotel as I got inside. I quickly check in the hotel and gave one of the key to Taehyung. 

"We have to go to the exhibition in 3 hours." I announced to him and he just nodded briefly. We both walked into the lift and silence in the air. 

"Are you tired?" I asked awkwardly. 

"Just need cold shower." He stated and I nodded. The lift opens and we walked to our own rooms. 

"I guess, I'll meet you downstairs in 3 hours?" I asked. 

"Yeah." He said as he put the card on the scanner and walked inside. I walked into my room and plopped myself to bed. 

I'm so excited being in London, I really want to explore the city more. Maybe I should take a walk now and get back in 1.5 hours. I walked out of my room and went down, taking my steps out and breath deeply the London air. 

Looking around and saw so many cute stores, I love it here. A flower shop, restaurants, vintage shops and etc. I took out my phone and started taking pictures, It's so beautiful. 

I can't believe this.. I'm in London. I can't believe that I feel so happy right now, it's just. I can't stop taking photos and smiling when I walked along the streets. 

Until I saw an ice cream store across the street, it made my mouth water immediately. I walked crossing the zebra cross and got inside. The soft blue and pink walls made me smile like a little kid. 

Looking at the various ice creams and decided to get vanila and greentea in a cone. 

"Jungkook?" I turned my head to see who's calling me, my eyes widen as I see Mingyu standing behind me. 

"Hey." I smiled. 

"Fancy seeing you here in London." He said and chuckled, I chuckled too. 

"Yeah I have work." 

"Same." He agreed. 

"Here you go mister." I took the ice cream and Gyu got one ice cream too. He ordered a chocolate ice cream cone. I sat down on the table near the window so I still can see the street. Not long after that Mingyu plopped down across me. 

"How are you?" He asked. 

"Good, you?" 

"Busy as hell and need some refreshing time." He said as he looked outside following my gaze. 

"We all need that." I agreed. 

"Still have a pile of work to do though." He sighed. 

"It's life, it's hard." 

"Are you free tomorrow night?" He asked suddenly and I looked at him. 

"Anything in mind?"

"I can show you around here. I mean I was born here and live for 7 years before I moved to Seoul." He smiled. 

"You don't have british accent." I said as I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yeah I lived in Seoul too long so my accent dissapears as the time goes by." He chuckled and I nodded. 

"So how's tomorrow night sounds?" 

"Okay." I nodded and smiled. I looked at the clock that attached to the wall. My eyes widen in horror. 

"I have to go." I said as I stood up and slung my bag to my shoulder. 

"Oh okay." 

"Bye." 

"See you tomorrow, I'll text you." He said before I walked to the door, I gestured a thumbs up and walked out. I walked really fast towards the hotel and thanked God for giving me a really good memory. 

As soon as I arrived at the hotel, I ran to the lift and press the up button. I lost the track of time and now it's 1 hour to the exhibition. Running back to my hotel room and threw my bag carelessly to the bed I walked into the bathroom. 

I quickly took a shower and wore my clothes, I looked at my phone to see what time is it now and it's 6 o'clock. I took my soft pink clutch and put my phone, lipstick and powder there. I walked out from the hotel room and go down the lobby before Taehyung gets his wrath to me. 

As the lift door opens, I walked out from it and saw a tall figure wearing a dark grey armani suit. I walked to him and stood beside him. 

"I'm done." I said announcing my presence, he turned to me with a glaring eyes. His eyes widen as he looked at me from head to toe, he let out a deep sigh and I looked at him with questioning eyes. 

"Let's go." He sneaked his arms to my waist and completely dragging me out, we got inside a nice luxury car. The annoying thing is that his arms are still attached to my waist when we're in the car. I slowly pushed him but his grip tightened. 

"Mr. Kim I thi-" 

"Listen to me well.. I don't want you to go out from my sight tonight. Do you understand?" He said in a really deep voice, it's clear to me not to say anything. 

"Okay." There's no use to debate with him so I just said yes. 

"Never talk to anyone except me." He added and it made me turn to him annoyed but I know in this condition he's not in a good mood. 

I wonder why..

End of chapter 13.