Chapter 25 - Good Side

Jungkook's POV 

I never thought the feeling of coming back was this exciting and happy. After recovering from the sadness and everything, I'm starting to get better everyday. I started writing and writing and writing and I'm just happy.  

I'll be lying if I said I don't miss and think about Taehyung because I miss him a lot. I didn't know he was this kind and just understanding in everything. We can't judge people from one side, they have another side that we never see. 

"Where are you staying at?" I asked Taehyung as I linked my arm to him. 

"At yours." He said. 

"What?" I looked at him disbelief. 

"I haven't got to the hotel yet and I'm not planning to, I will just crash yours." He said as he slides his hand to mine, interwining our hands. 

"Go back to your own room!" I said and he shook he shook his head. 

"Why would I?" 

"What do you mean 'why would I'?" I asked and that made me laugh. I looked at him raising my eyebrow not understanding it a bit. 

"I don't have money to book another room Kookie, so I-"

"What kind of saying is that? You have a-" I cut him but he cut me again.

"You already gave me 2 months of hell and don't argue with me again about this again Jeon Jungkook." He stopped and I looked at him blankly. 

"You're the one who send me there." 

"Did I tell you that you look sexy and beautiful tonight." Bipolar much? 

"That attitude of yours." I shook my head and he laughed. He pulled me out from the ballroom, he called the valet service to take his car. 

"Taehyung." I called and he turned to me. 

"What?" 

"How can I repay you for all the things that you do for me?" I asked and he smiled. 

"Let me ask you, what will you do to repay me?" He asked raising his eyebrow. 

"Work with you for the rest of my life maybe or I'll work my butt off to pay back every-" 

"You should go with the first one." I looked at him and there's a really big push inside my heart to jump to him and kiss him. 

"I remembered last time you said 'you will touch me when I'm sober', am I right?" I smirked and closed the gap between us, I put my hands around his neck and I felt his breath got hitched and his eyes darken. 

"As much as I want that but I want to take you somewhere." I smiled and really satisfied with his answer. 

"Well what are you waiting for Mr. Kim?" 

End of chapter 25