Chapter 18 - I Swear It

Taehyung's POV 

My phone rang, I groaned annoyed and quickly took it from the table. I quickly picked it up without looking at the caller ID. 

"Hello." 

"Wanna hangout?" Suho, I sighed and looked at the time. It's 10:39 AM. 

"Where?" 

"Brewer cafe, 2 blocks from the hotel." He said. 

"Be there in 15." I said and hung up, suddenly I remembered about Jungkook. Did he really go to someone else's arms? I held my phone tightly, completely pissed. 

I decided to call him and I heard a ring from the ground. Oh freaking shoot, I just remember that I threw his phone. Great so great. 

After taking a shower, I quickly went out and took a car to the cafe. I really wonder where did he go? Where is he? I'm so smart by throwing his phone to the wall last night. 

"What's up?" Suho smirked as I arrived at the table. 

"Who's coming?" I asked as I sat down. 

"Aaron, Lia and Namjoon." He said as he sipped his coffee. 

"Hello." I turned my head to see the Samuel couple, I hugged them briefly and sat down again. 

"Where is Jungkook?" Lia asked. 

"Sleep maybe." I shrugged as the waiter come. 

"Maybe? Call her to join us." I can't tell her that his phone was with me. I sighed.  

"Just let him be." I shrugged. 

"I saw you hold him possessively yesterday." Aaron smirked and I glared at him. 

"It was for show." I answered bluntly. 

"Hello girls." Namjoon hyung came. 

"Girls?" Lia looked at him weirdly. 

"Well aren't you beautiful." Namjoon hyung joked. 

"Hands off my fiancee." Aaron glared at him and Namjoon hyung just laughed it off.

"Dude, I thought you will go back to Seoul today." Namjoon hyung said as he sat down.  

"Who says that?" 

"I took a run 5 in the morning and I saw your secretary walked out with a luggage and-" 

"F**k." I cursed and without thinking twice, I quickly walked out from the cafe and took the car back to the hotel. I gripped my steering wheel tightly and my anger rised up. I quickly walked to the receptionist. 

"Call room number 1607!" I ordered and she quickly something on the computer and looked at me. 

"He already checked out this morning sir." Shoot! I took out my phone and called John, after a few beeps. 

"John!" 

"Yes Mr. Kim, what can I do for you?" 

"Look for Jeon Jungkook, track him down and quickly inform it to me." I bursted angrily. 

How dare he just go away! 

"Sorry Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon asked me to give this package to you." The receptionist said and I quickly took a big brown envelope. I walked to the lift and waited for the door to open. I ripped the top of the envelope and took out everything inside. I scoffed seeing my flight tickets, schedules and every facilities I gave him. He returned it all back. 

I looked for a letter inside but none, he didn't even write one. The feelings inside of me was ticking me like a bomb that will explode in a few seconds. Suddenly my phone rang, it's John. 

"Sir, his plane was at 6 to Seoul and he must arrive in 2 hours." He said. 

"Book me a ticket to Seoul now and I want you to keep him on track wherever he goes. He can't runaway from me!" I said angrily and not to mention I'm mad as f**k right now. 

I quickly made my way back to my hotel room, taking all my things and check out. I went straight to the airport and use the ticket that John booked. I'm going to get you Jungkook, I'm so going to get you! 

How dare you try to runaway from me!

I can't stop my anger and it boils everytime I'm thinking about this boy. I can't believe that he has the guts to do this. He sure is challenging me. 

Suddenly my phone rings and I looked at the caller ID,

Laura, pressing the red button and quickly put her on one of numbers that I blocked. I took out Jungkook's phone from my inner pocket. The screen was cracked and I pressed the home button. 

It revealed a photo of him holding a teddy bear looking so happy and cheery. I slide unlocking his phone, the weirdest thing is he doesn't have any passcode. 

I was really curious so I opened his gallery and looked through his photos. He doesn't have much photos but some of him photos is about his dad and brother. I swiped to look one by one but she doesn't have any photos of himself except his wallpaper. Everything about his work or maybe a shot of transcript about money that he sent. 

After looking through his photos, I opened his messages. I scoffed knowing that he never read my messages. My grip tightens as I found how many guys were hitting on him but none of them answered by him. He just read them but never answered them. 

Hey beautiful wanna hangout?

I'm Beom-seok from earlier, are you free tonight?

This is Ji-Ho guy who helped you this morning, are you free friday night?

Hey Kook, wanna have fun tonight? 

It's good thing or else he's dead when I see him. 

I'm going to catch you wherever you go Jungkook and you can't runaway from me. I'll keep you under my nose everytime. 

I swear it! 

End of chapter 18.