Chapter 14 - Dangerous Attraction

Jungkook's POV 

As we arrived at the exhibition, we walked inside with cameras flashing to us. I was a little bit worried about it because I'm just Taehyung's secretary but now he's holding my waist tightly. I was treated like a dog with leash. 

We walked into the exhibition where the pictures and paintings are hanging on the white walls. I was absolutely stunned to see all the arts, it's really beautiful. 

There's so many white thin walls standing in the middle of the venue to hang the photos and the paintings. I can't help but admire them in awe. Every piece of it is beautiful. 

"Kim Taehyung." Someone greeted Taehyunh and I turned to him, he's an old man in his 60s maybe. 

"Mr. Choi." Taehyung shake his hand politely, so this is Mr. Choi that Taehyung canceled his meeting last time. 

"I see you canceled our appointment last time." He said and his eyes landed on me and then turned to Taehyung. 

"I had a sudden meeting." Taehyung answered bluntly. 

"I wish we can re-arrange that again." 

"Let's see about that in future, Mr. Choi, and now if you excuse me I have another friend to greet." Taehyung said and walked away not bothering to wait for his answer. 

"That's rude." I said and he turned to me. 

"We can't be nice to all people, Kookie, not all of them can be trustworty." He said as his eyes landed on someone. I followed his eyes and saw his group. We walked to them and Taehyung suddenly let go of his grip. 

"Well hello Taehyung." Kim Namjoon greeted Taehyung as he patted his arm a couple of times. I smiled politely to him and he just smiled back showing he cute dimples. I smiled awkwardly to the rest of the group. 

"Where is Sergio?" Taehyung asked to them. 

"Hey Jungkook." Someone poked me from back and I turned to see Lia dress up nicely in her red dress. 

"Hey Lia." I smiled and hugged her briefly. 

"So I see you're with Taehyung." She gave me a really meaningful eyes and I just chuckled. 

"I'm here as his secretary that's all." I said and suddenly her eyes caught something. She gestured someone to come here. 

"Is he still annoying?" She asked but whispering to me. 

"He's always annoying." I rolled my eyes. 

"Lia!" Suddenly someone crash her with a hug, I was quite stunned woman running towards Lia. 

"Hey I want you to meet Jeon Jungkook, the boy who will tame Taeyung in the future." Lia introduced me to the beautiful woman.

"Hwang Yeji." She gave me her hand and I shook it. I smiled at her. She's damn beautiful, I know her that she's one of the Victoria Secret's model. 

"He proposed?" Yeji asked and Lia nodded. 

Say what?! Aaron Samuel finally settling down? 

"Yeah he's so sweet." Lia said and I kept silent because it's a little awkward if I talk. I just met Yeji and me and Lia have met a couple of times. We're not that close too. It'll be rude if I talk to them. 

"By the way, I saw Taehyung possessively securing you in his arms." Yeji said to me and her eyes were twinkling. 

"Yeah maybe he just don't have a date and it's weird not to have one so maybe he decided to pretend taking me instead." I said as I picked up a drink from the waiter who offer us drinks.