Chapter 22 - Brothers

Taehyung's POV 

2 months later.. 

"No no no, didn't I told you to f**king send it?" I closed my eyes and completely pissed at my secretary right now. Gosh this is so annoying! I swear I regretted sending Jungkook away because my work is a damn mess! My new secretary is not that neat and she's clumsy. 

"You're fired!" I ended the call and threw my phone to the table. 

I still have 1 month more before Jungkook will come back and I'm sick not seeing his face for a while. Call me crazy but I dreamt of him a quite lot. 

I even committed to myself not to call him and now I hate to commit that. I wanted to go to Greece so bad but I promised to give him time and let him be the one to come to me. 

Why did I pick 3 months? Argh I'm so regreting this now. 

"Hello boy." I looked up to see Jin hyung entering the room without knocking or telling me that he will come. 

"What are you doing here hyung?" 

"Wanna hangout?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. 

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me!" I shook my head. 

"Missing the bunny boy?" He smirked and I glared at him. 

"Where?" I asked as I stood up, walking to the hanger and wore my grey armani suit. 

"As usual." 

"I don't know why you come here hyung, when you can call me." I said taking my phone, we walked out from my office. We walked towards the lift and waited for it. 

"I miss you." 

"Gay." I shook my head. 

"As if you're not for the bunny boy." He said and rolled his eyes and I glared at him. 

"Tomorrow is Aaron's wedding Tae, cheer up will you?" He said as he patted my shoulder. I sighed as we both enter the lift. Pressing the L button. 

"Last day being single for that bastard." I said. 

"Not for long." I turned to him and chuckled. 

"Isn't it our time to settle down? We're 27." I said and at the same time lift door opened. 

"Well are you planning to?" He gave me a cheeky smile. 

"What if I am?" 

"You've always been the nicest and the kindest between us so to be honest it's not shocking to see you settle down but seeing Aaron first it's weird." He said as we walked to our cars. 

"Blake was the first then Aaron join the club." I chuckled. 

"Going to LA tonight, wanna join or you're going to go alone?" He asked before he got into his car. 

"Join." 

"Good." He said and got inside. I got inside my car and went straight to the usual place. 

Arriving at the bar and got off from my car, I walked inside to the private room. 

"Taetae!" Yoongi hyung greeted and I rolled my eyes. 

"You call going to ride my jet right?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yes." I nodded so as Namjoon hyung and Suho. 

"Oh I saw Laura at the dance floor." Namjoon hyung said and I glared at him. They all know about me and Laura but still teasing me for it. 

"Shut it!" I glared as I sipped my alcohol. 

"Johnsons came to me yesterday." Suho said and I raised my eyebrow. 

"What did he want?" Yoongi hyung asked. 

"As usual, he never got a deal between us." Suho said and I agreed with that. 

"Hello boys." We all turned to see who is standing by the door. 

Laura. 

"Well well well, isn't it the b****?" Yoongi hyung said and I chuckled. 

"Oh handsome, sexy is the perfect word." He winked at Yoongi Hyung. 

"Get the f**k out!" I bursted and she walked towards me and sat on my lap without my permission and circled her arms around my neck. 

"Baby take that words back." 

"Take your ass out!" Jin hyung said and I started to push her away. 

"Jin, don't be mean, I know you had a crush on me back then." With that he glared at her, I don't care about that anymore. I shoved her away and it made her ass kiss the ground. 

"Oh that's painful." Yoongi hyung coughed and laughed. 

"Jeon Jungkook or should I say Red Heart." She said and my eyes widen, I turned to her and she's already smirking at me. 

"Baek Hyeon, or should I say you play with an old man to get his money.. or should I say.. you're his mistress." Yoongi hyung said calmly and that made Laura's face fall to the ground. 

"Try to mess with my boys, you're facing me." Yoongi hyung sipped his wine and turned to Laura calmly. 

"What if I tell the world about Red Heart, Taehyung?" She turned to me and she's so pathetic. 

"Upload your video when you're having fun with Baek?" Yoongi hyung answerd and that got her so mad. 

"Get out! Don't you dare touch Jungkook! I'll kill you!" I threatened her and looked at her coldly. 

"Oh yeah, does Baek's wife know about this? Or sho-"

"Argh!" She stormed out and we all laughed. 

"Thanks hyung." I said to Yoongi hyung. 

"Anytime and by the way I don't have that video." He said and I turned to him. 

"What?!"

"So you better keep Jungkoog under your nose, I know the fact that she's his mistress but I don't have the video." Yoongi hyung stated and I face palmed myself. 

End of chapter 22.