Chapter 26 - Worth It

Taehyung's POV 

Driving non-stop to the place where I want to show him so bad. I turned my head to him and found him staring out the window. I held his hand and kissed it. He turned to me and looked at me with questioning eyes. 

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked. 

"Are you going to murder me?" He asked and I laughed. 

"Why do you say that?" 

"We haven't arrived yet and you're driving madly." He stated and I slowed down the speed of my car. 

"How's your brother?" I asked. 

"Better, we both slowly get over it." He said and I nodded. 

"You're sleepy?" I asked because I saw him yawning a few times, he chuckled. 

"Not that sleepy." He answered and suddenly silence surrounded us again but it's not a weird one, it's a good one. 

"I thought you Gold Lifes never settle down but Aaron's wedding got our thoughts down." He started a conversation and I chuckled. 

"We love to play around that's all." That got him a little tense. 

"If you said that I sleep around, I'm not. They are but I'm not, I hit on girls but never sleep with." I said as I turned to him to see his expression. 

"So the others won't settle down?" He asked. 

"Don't know, we can't predict the future Kook. Maybe they might find someone who is capable and perfect for them." 

"I'm curious about you guys actually." 

"About us? Everyone is." I chuckled. 

"Taehyung." He called and at the same time we arrived at our destination. 

"Let's walk out." I said and got off the car. I sat on the front porch of my car and Jungkook followed me. He sat beside me and we just looked at the view. 

"It's breathtaking." He commented and I can't help but agree. 

"For every member who settle down, they have a punishment." I started the conversation and he turned to me. 

"What kind of punishment?" 

"Do you remember when you met Lia for the first time? Aaron's face got a lot of bruises?" He nodded and waited for me to continue. 

"That's his punishment, get beaten up by us." 

"So you decided your own punishment?" He asked. 

"Yeah." 

"What's yours?" I chuckled looking at his curious expression. 

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I kissed the side of his head. 

"That's when you settle down, why do I have a-" 

"You wound my heart baby, I thought you want to settle down with me." He froze and his eyes widen looking at. 

The feeling when you know who is the one who will spend the rest of your life with is pretty clear. I just met him shortly but it feels like I've known him for a long time. 

I know he's capable for me, I know one day I'm going to settle down but I don't know with who, when and how. I'm not in a hurry to look for the person. 

He suddenly came to me, challenging me at first but as the time goes by his presence just felt so right. Why did I send him to Greece? 

I want him to have refreshing time and get over his sadness, I want him to have a little fun in life and lastly.. I want to test myself when he's gone. It's not that I want him to go, I don't want to. I want to keep him close to me but he needs a different environment to help him. I can't be selfish, he lost his family and it's not an easy thing to get over. 

"Why are staring at me like that?" I asked and he looked away. 

"Aren't you going to kiss me or more then that?" I added. 

"Don't joke on something like that." He stated and here we are. He thinks I'm joking. I took out my phone and dialed John. I put him on loudspeaker so Jungkook can hear it too. 

"Good evening sir." He answered. 

"Buy 7 Zenvo ST1 in 7 different colors and send 2 to Los Angeles." I ordered and I saw Jungkook eyes widen. 

"Yes sir." I ended the call. 

"What the? That's an expensive car and why are you buying 7?" He asked. 

"That's my punishment if I settle down." His face fell down and I chuckled. 

"Look at you." 

"I thought you were joking." 

"I never joke around on someting like that." I shook my head and he stood up in front of me. I looked up to him and stared into his doe eyes. 

"Now how am I going to repay you? You just added 10 million dollar to my debt." He looked at me in disbelief. 

"Let me think about that." 

"Why? Why me? You know I'm-" 

"I know it's such a short time but you know when you know." I cut him before he finishes his sentence. He held my hands and pulled me up so I stood up towering him. He circled my hips with his slim arms. 

"Challenging The Billionaire was a quite good idea though." He said and I laughed. 

"Quite good." 

"You can stay at my hotel room." 

"Well at least I got a free place to stay and get to cuddle a beautiful boy after buying 7 expensive cars." That made him laugh, he looked up at me.  

"Can you stop making me crazy." 

"I can't and I'll always make you crazy." I answered and he chuckled. 

"I can't wait for Jin hyung to settle down." I suddenly remembered what his punishment was. 

"Why?" 

"I can't tell you baby." After I said that, he pulled my collar and kissed me passionately. 

He's worth it.. more than that cars. 

End of chapter 26.