Chapter 28 - Doom

Jungkook's POV

As soon as we entered the restaurant, the girls greeted me excitedly. They hugged me so tightly and dragged me away. I couldn't help but feel so loved by them, they're so lovely and welcoming. 

"We should go shopping sometime." Yeji squealed. 

"Yeah yeah, we should and we need to hang out often." Lia agreed to her. 

"Taehyung, thank you for the car." Jin hyung smirked and Taehyung just nodded. 

"I want the blue one." Suho said and Taehyung looked at him disbelief. 

"Just look at yours once you got home." Taehyung rolled his eyes. 

"Oh great this group is getting weird." Yoongi hyung commented. 

"You guys almost 30, get over it Suga." Rose said and Yoongi just smirked. 

"Feisty." Sehun looked at Rose and Rose just looked away. I think their relationship isn't on a good state right now. After talking for a while, we all ordered our breakfast. Taehyung suddenly held my hand under the table and just caressed it. 

"Why your hand is so cold?" He asked. 

"Just a little bit cold, I guess." I answered, suddenly he let go of my and and stood up. He walked out the restaurant and I just let him. 

We all were chatting when suddenly I felt a warm jacket hanging on my shoulder. I looked up to see Taehyung putting it on me. He plopped himself beside me again. 

"Better?" He asked and I smiled. 

"Thank you." 

"SO cute!" I flinched as I heard Lia squealed. 

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded. 

"You both are so cute!" She mouthed and I chuckled. 

"You almost give me a heart attack my woman." Aaron looked at her and she just stick her tongue out. 

"First one was Aaron and now Taehyung, I'm happy to see it but it makes me want to throw up." Yeji commented and she got a glare from Taehyung. I smacked his arm. 

"Blake.." Yeji suddenly whinned. 

"Yes love?" Blake literally ran from his seat to go to his wife's. 

"I want sushi." 

"Sushi? Wanna go now?" He asked. 

"I want you to buy it." Yeji begged and Blake nodded at her. 

"The usual?" He asked. 

"Please." Yeji smiled. 

"Okay." Blake kissed the side of her head and walked out from the restaurant. 

"Are you pregnant?" Rose asked. 

"I don't know, I have weird craving these days." 

"Settling down mean being wife's slave." Suho said and me and the girls turned to him. Ready to murder him any second. 

"Watch that mouth of yours brother." Rose said and Suho shrugged.

"Wait until you find one asshole!" Aaron commented. 

"He will trust me, he will kneel to that girl's feet begging." Rose said and Sehun laughed. Rose got quite annoyed by it when her relationship with Sehun is not good. 

Not long after that the food arrived and Blake arrived at the same time with a tons of Sushi for his wife. Yeji gave him a lot of kisses. Blake is just a husband goals. 

We started to eat and talked to each other. 

Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang, he quickly picked it up and his expression changed. I looked at him with a questioning eyes. He's on the phone without answering anything, he just listened to the caller. 

"S***." He cursed as he ended the call.

"Laura is making a dirty move." Taehyung said and the boys looked at him. I tensed as I heard her name. 

"Did she really do the things she threatened you?" Yoongi hyung asked. 

"I tell my man to send you the footage." Jin hyung quickly called someone. 

"Damn that b****." Namjoon hyung cursed. 

"What exactly did she do?" Sehun asked. 

"Vander said she put out an article about it and Jungkook's face all over the internet. Look at the news." I tensed and froze, Taehyung turned to me. 

"I'll take care of this." He said and kissed the side of my head. 

"What happened actually?" I asked. 

"She went to us 2 days ago and I don't know how she knew that you're the Red Heart. She threatened me to publish you." Taehyung said. 

"I'll send the footage to Vander and tell him to process that." Jin hyung said. 

"Why do you have that footage?" Suho asked. 

"My dad hates Hyeon's and the people know that Baek has an affair with that b****. The footage are all over the place and that footage was recorded by the b**** herself. It was used to threatened Baek but it got leaked." Jin hyun explained. 

"She's not just with Baek, she even took Mingyu's money away and put it in her back account and she had an affair with Byung-ho too." Yoongi hyung added. 

"Put that video online and put an article of that quickly Taehyung." Namjoon hyung said. 

"I'll take care of it okay? Don't be afraid." He kissed my cheek before he went out to make a call. 

"She is sick." Aaron commented. 

"She hates Yoongi so much because Yoongi was the one who made Taehyung see her dark side." Rose said. 

"Of course, I'm always the one hated by people." Yoongi hyung said. 

I opened the news and my eyes widen. 

Red Heart Identity

Damn I'm doomed. 

End of chapter 28.