Chapter 32 - (BONUS)

Taehyung's POV 

7 years later.. 

Moving my hands around but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see empty spot beside me.  I quickly got off the bed and went to the bathroom. 

I walked out from our room and walked into the room across ours. Looking at my little princess still sleeping curling herself like a panda. I walked to her and kissed her forehead. 

She suddenly move and opened her eyes slowly. Revealing those beautiful doe eyes and she smiled at me. 

"Appa." She slowly got up and I sat on her bed with her on my laps. She attacked me with hugs and kisses. Her physics might be a copy of her mom but she acts like me. 

"Come on let's see what your papa is doing?" I said and she nodded. She circled her small arms around my neck and I carried her downstairs. 

I saw him cooking and giving our 3 year old son food. I walked to him and kissed his cheek. 

"Morning love." I said and he smiled. 

He's still beautiful as ever and I just can't get enough of him everyday. After having 2 kids he's still looking beautiful as ever. 

"Morning papa." My 4 year old daughter said cheerfully. 

"Morning hubby and Aera." Jungkook kissed us both and I put Aera on the chair. 

"How's my boy doing?" I hugged my 3 year old boy. 

"Good good." He answered. 

"Taehyung can you grab Gguk's milk on the fridge and put it on the small cup for him to drink?" Jungkook said as he cracked a egg putting it on a pan.

"Sure." I carried Gguk and opened the fridge, taking our his milk and put it in a glass. As for Gguk, he's a little me. He really is but he's calm while Aera is really active.

"Here you go boy." I gave him the milk and he started to drink it slowly.

"Appa." Aera called and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Can we go to the beach today?" She asked showing her puppy doe eyes. She sure does know how to make her appa fall on his feet just like his papa. I smiled.

"That's a great idea princess."

"Taehyung, you have a meeting in 4 hours, why do you-" I stopped him by back hugging him while he's cooking.

"Cancel it." I whispered in his ear.

"Again." He asked.

"Yes again, my princess wants to go to the beach." I said.

"You spoil her to much Tae." Jungkook shook his head but he's right. I spoil her so much but I love her soo much. She's a ball of sunshine. She's a little Jungkook but Thank God she's quite fiesty because when she grow up she can shove guys away with her fiestiness.

"What can I say? I love her." I said.

"She will be a spoiled girl when she's grown up." Jungkook said worried.

"Relax." I said and kissed his cheek before taking my cup to make coffee.

"Papa where is Tannie?" Gguk asked his papa but I can't help but laugh. Jungkook must have put him outside because I can't see him anywhere inside.

We got a brown Pomeranian and Gguk wanted to name him Yeontan. He's quite handfull but he's a good dog. Jungkook hates him because he likes to kick him while he doesn't like that.

"I gave him away." Jungkook stated and we all three looked at him in horror.

"Papa!" Aera squealed annoyed.

"You can't give Tannie away!" Gguk said angrily.

"Why can't I?" He said carelessly while his children glared at him. I walked to the garden to see Tannie laying down scratching his body. I laughed.

"Since papa threw Tannie away..let's buy a new dog." I stated and Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Don't you dare!" He glared at me.

"Yes yes!" Gguk said excitedly.

"You're the best!" Aera said.

I laughed so hard to see my husband's reaction, he glared and gestured to kill me. I walked to the door that connects to the garden. I whistle to call Tannie and he ran to the door and walked inside.

"Tannie!" Gguk walked down from his chair and Tannie walked to him. He hugged Tannie and Tannie just licked him.

"You didn't give it away papa." Aera said looking at Tannie.

"I was planning to and maybe in the future." Jungkook said and I walked to him.

"I hate that dog." He said to me and I chuckled. I circled my arms around his slim waist and pulled him closer and attached my lips to him. He cupped my face kissing me back hungrily.

Jungkook's POV

"I love you Kim Taehyung." I smiled.

"I love you too Kim Jungkook." He said.

Maybe writing that article was not a bad idea.

The End.