Chapter 20 - Dying

Jungkook's POV 

I walked around anxoiusly because my dad in currently in the surgery room. I kept praying and praying for my dad's surgery. 

I gulped nervously and I really can't stop crying. 

I looked at the clock on top of the door and it's already 3 hours since they started. I'm nervous as hell and really hoping that this will work. I really hope it to happen. 

"Jungkook." I turned to see Taehyung standing there with his hands in his pocket, I quickly wiped my tears. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked but tears kept coming out from my eyes. Suddenly he hugged me tighly, I cried harder and hugged him back tight.

"I'm here." He stroked my hair slowly. 

Hey hey stop crying, he's going to be okay." He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. 

"I'm sorry about yesterday I wasn't thinking." I cried again and apologized to him. 

"It's okay." He hugged me again. 

Taehyung was just there hugging me, holding my hand and sometimes kissed my forehead. I feel a little bit calm than before. He only said words that encourage me to keep praying. 

"Have you eaten?" He asked. 

"No." 

"Let me buy you something or you wan-" 

"I'll stay here." I said, he stood up and walked away. 

"Taehyung." I called and walked to him. 

"Why? Do you-" I gave him a peck on his lips. 

"Thank you." I said and he smiled. 

"Wait for me okay? I'll come in 10 mintues." He said and I nodded. He walked away and I sat back. I really need my dad to come out alive, I will make him happy. 

Please please please.. 

I bet my eyes are so puffy right now and I bet I look like a crap right now. Double shoot. 

"I got you an ice coffee and some sandwiches." Taehyung plopped beside me and gave me the plastic bag. 

"Thank you." I said as I took out the coffee, opened it and drink it slowly. Taehyung helped me to open up the sandwich and gave it to me. 

"When will your brother come?" He asked. 

"I don't know, I don't know which flight did he take." I said as I bite the sandwich. 

"Uhmm." He suddenly took out something from his pocket. I looked at him weirdly. 

"Since I broke you phone twice, I-i kinda bought a new one for you. Your data has been transferred there." He said and I smiled. 

"Thank you." 

"Only thank you?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I leaned to him and gave him a peck on his lips.  

"I can't thank enough Taehyung, thank you." I smiled and continued to eat my sandwich. I looked at the clock and now it's been 4.5 hours. I can't believe this. After done eating, I walked around worried. 

"Hey, everything is going to be fine." Taehyung said as he stood up and walked to me. He held both of my hands and looked into my eyes. 

"Hyung!" Yeonjun was running towards us and I immediately stood up. He hugged me, his eyes are puffy. 

"Is he okay? How about his condition?" 

"The doctors haven't come out yet, it's been 4.5 hours." I said and he nodded. He turned to Taehyung confuse. 

"Kim Taehyung." Taehyung introduced himself.

"I know I mean the whole Korea knows you." Yeonjun said and shook his hand. 

"Oh." 

"So uhmm what's the relationship between you and my hyung?" Yeonjun asked. 

"He's my boss and he helped me a lot." I said before Taehyung gets to answer. Taehyung's just coughing awkwardly. 

We all waiting for my dad and now it's been almost 6 hours. My hands were shaking and I can't help but keep praying hoping everything will be okay in the end. 

Suddenly the door opened and we all stood up. The doctor and a really pale face and there's blood everywhere in his surgery clothes. 

"How it is doc?" I asked worried. 

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, we can't save your father." That made me broke into tears. 

"No no! Doctor no! He's still alive! You can't give me this information yet no!" I screamed my lungs out and can't believe this is happening. I grabbed his collar. 

"Please please!!!" I begged and cried, Taehyung grabbed my body and pulled me into a hug. 

"No! HE'S NOT GONE NO!!!!" I screamed but Taehyung kept trying to comfort me. 

"Please Dr. Jun-seo." My brother screamed too. We both cried our heart out. 

"I'm sorry but we almost success because the heart fits perfect but it seemd God has another plans for him." He stated, I cried more. 

"No no no no!" I kept telling that to myself. 

"No please doctor no!!" I screamed as Dr. Jun-seo got inside the surgery room again. 

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said as he hugged me tightly.

"He's not dead no no!" I kept telling myself this is not real this is not real. 

A few minutes later, my dad's dead body was brought out from the surgery room. I quickly looked at his body that's already completely pale, I quickly pushed Taehyung and went to my dad and help onto his cold hands. 

"Appa no! Why are you leaving me like this? NO!" I screamed but he's still there lying not breathing anymore. 

"APPA!" I screamed as they took him to the morgue. 

No no! Please no! 

End of chapter 20.

I cried while writing this part. :(