Chapter 23 - Back

Taehyung's POV 

"Can we do your punishment again?" Namjoon hyung asked stupidly. 

"Yeah let's do it again!" Suho grinned. 

"This is my wedding day bastard!" Aaron walked around the room nervously and I can't help but laugh. 

"It looks like you will pee in your pants." I said and Aaron glared at me. 

"It's not too late to back down." Yoongi hyung said. 

"Stupid statement Yoongi." Aaron wiped his sweat with some tissues. He's damn nervous. 

"Oh by the Taehyung.." Jin hyung said and I turned to him raising my eyebrow. 

"I have the footage of Laura and Baek." He gave me his annoying smirk. 

"Really?" 

"What did I miss?" Sehun asked. 

"Taehyung's ex came yesterday and Yoongi threatened to reveal her and Baek's footage." Namjoon hyung explained. 

"Baek who?" Aaron asked. 

"Baek Hyeon." I answered. 

"What?!" Sehun laughed. 

"She played with an old man?" Aaron stated and I nodded. 

"Good thing you didn't ended up with her bro." Suho said. 

"How sweet of you Suho." I winked at him and he looked at me in disgust. I laughed and suddenly there's a knock on the door. 

"Mr. Samuel, it's time." The wedding organizer said and I swear his face was so funny. He's nervous and panicked. What's the big deal of getting married? I don't understand. 

"Come on Aaron, do it before we take you away." Sehun said and Aaron chuckled. He walked out and we all followed him. 

"Oh no.. we will lose one friend." Namjoon hyung pretended to be sad. 

"Don't be a pussy Namjoon!" Aaron said. 

"Come let's get you married boy." We all walked first as his best mans, I know we 7 are inseperatable. So if Aaron is getting married so the best mans must be the 6 of us. 

After we all walked in, Aaron walked in, Aaron's parents are so happy that his son is settling down. Because of that my parents started to talk about it too. It annoys me everytime I went to their house. 

Lia already stand by at the door and now guests stood up. Lia walked in with her father and the guests were starting to take pictures. I admitted Lia is beautiful and the right girl for Aaron. 

She can control Aaron just right. 

The wedding ceremony went well and now we're all heading to wedding party. The interesting part is that Lia wanted a dance floor while Aaron didn't, Lia made him agree to give thr ballroom a dance floor. 

Stupid love. 

"Look at that bastard!" Sehun stood beside me while holding his drink. 

"Stupid." 

"You look the same." He stated and I raised my eyebrows. 

"What are you trying to say Sehun?" I asked.

"How about turning your body around?" He said and left me by walking away. I turned my body to see the boy I've been missing for the past 2 months. He's standing a few steps away from me. 

He's wearing a beautiful suit that falls perfectly to his feet, his hair was pulled back into a bun, he looked breathtaking. His makeup was simple and he looked beautiful. 

"Hey." He smiled. 

"Hey." 

"How are you?" He asked and I walked towards him. 

"You still have 1 month." 

"Didn't you ask me to come back?" He smiled revealing his bunny teeth. 

"I didn't expect you to come back early." I said and he chuckled. 

"So you want me to go back to Greece again?" He asked. 

"No th- I mean-" I stuttered weirdly. 

"How are you? How's the company going?" He asked, freaking crap. I can't hold this longer. I took his hand and pulled him outside from the crowd. Taking him to a small balcony and the cold breeze hit our skin right away. 

"I'm fine and no the company is not fine." I said honestly and he looked at me quite shocked. I kept glancing at his lips. 

"Can I go back?" He asked and that made me looked into his doe eyes. 

"What?" 

"I don't like to repeat what I said." He immitated me and I chuckled. 

"You can." 

"Thank you." He said and I held his hands. 

"For what?" 

"Everything." That made me looked up to him. 

"Why you decided to come back? You still have 1 month left." I asked and he chuckled. 

"I heard someone has been missing me a lot lately." He said and that got me dumbfounded.

"Who said that to you? I'm guessing.." 

"Jin hyung." I hissd and he suddenly closed the gap between us. He looked into my eyes and caressed my cheek with the back of his finger. 

"What are you thinking now?" He asked and actually I can't think straight with him in this close distance. 

"Oops sorry." We both turned to see Aaron smirking widely, I'm going to kil him later. 

"Hey Aaron." Jungkook walked away from me and congratulated Aaron briefly. 

"I think your man wants to kill me in second." Aaron joked.

"I'll kill you now!" I walked towards him. 

"Not now please, this is my wedding." He begged stupidly and I sighed. 

"Lia called you two times because it's time to dance on that freaking annoying dance floor." He hissed and I chuckled. He walked away and I took Jungkook's hand. Pulling him inside again and walked to the dance floor. 

"I can't dance." He said awkwardly. 

"It's easy, just follow my lead." I said as I put my right hand on his slim waist, my left hand held his right hand. I felt my parents were watching me but I don't freaking care! I miss this boy! 

"What if I step on you?" He asked as he looked at the ground. 

"There a punishment." I said and start to move slowly. 

"And care to tell Mr. Kim?" He raised his eyebrow and I smirked. 

"A kiss, everytime you step on me- ow." His eyes widen. 

"I'm sorry." He squealed in panic and I quickly stole a kiss from his plumpy lips. His eyes widen, he smacked my chest lightly. 

"We're in public, Mr. Kim." He glared at me and I chuckled. 

"So what?" I shrugged and suddenly he stepped on my feet again. 

"Kiss me." I smirked and he sighed. 

"Why do you have to be so evil?" He hissed and I laughed. 

"It hurts you know." And he smacked my chest lightly again. 

"Don't-" I crashed my lips on him hungrily, 2 months without him was quite hard. He needs to pay for that 2 months. 

End of chapter 23.