Chapter 21 - Angel's Heart

Jungkook's POV 

I'm broken, I was more then broken. 

Losing my mom and dad was the worst feeling that I've ever felt, the fact that I don't have parents anymore made me want to be with them too. I can't stop crying. Now my world was completely torned with this fact. I hoped everything was just a dream. 

Dad never woke up again to see us last time. 

I looked at the coffin before they buried it down. I still can't believe this. I still can't. I don't want to believe this situation. God why? Why do you decide to take my dad away? 

Junnie was more worse than me, he didn't say anything he just cried his heart out. We both were so broken knowing he can't live again. 

"Appa!" I cried out loud and buried my face to Taehyung's chest. 

Now it's time to put the coffin to the deep soil, I was trying my best to let him go. Atleast, I created a lot of memory with them and they died because of sickness not because of stupid things.

"I'm sorry." Lia held my hand, hugged me tightly and I cried again in her embrace. 

"He's gone." I mumbled. 

"He's still in your heart." I heard Lia whisper. 

"Thank you." I said and tried to smile even a little. 

Taehyung's friends said their deep condolence and tried to comfort me but my heart still needs process about everything. After the burial's process finished, we all walked back to the car. 

"Can I stay here for a little bit?" I asked Taehyung trying to control my tears. 

"Let me-"

"No!" I gulped, "Let me be here alone pl-" 

"I know you're not in a good condition Kookie so please let me accompany you." He held my shoulders and I nodded weakly. Junnie decided to get a ride with Aaron and they're already gone. I leaned to Taehyung's car and just stared at the ground. 

"Since I was a kid, we're not rich but we lived a simple life. We got everything, everything was perfect until one day mom got sick." I sighed and Taehyung held my hand. 

"She got cancer, she knew it but she never told us about her sickness. She died 7 years ago and after that my dad became so sad. He's sick and he got into an accident, it made him go into coma." 

"Ever since then I get my ass to work to survive and take care of his bills and my brother's school bills." Taehyung caressed my hand. 

"He never woke up after that until 3 days ago he almost died but God gave him a little chance, we decided to give him a heart transplant surgery and now he's gone." I cried and Taehyung hugged me tightly, crying in his embrace and let my all sadness out. 

"You're a strong boy, you know that?" He said and kissed my forehead. 

"Why God is so cruel? I never want anything big, all I wanted was simple things but it seems-" 

"He has another plans for you, you can't blame him." He put his hands on my shoulder and leaned down towards my face. He looked at me and smiled his boxy smile. 

"I'll be by your side, okay?" He said softly. 

"Now you make me regret writing that article about you in the blog." I said honestly and he chuckled lightly. 

"Well if you didn't write it, we won't be this close." 

"I'm useless, I have thought about suicide a few times." I looked away not daring to look into his eyes. I let out a deep breath. 

"If you commit suicide, your brother wil be alone in this world. You want that? Who will be my secretary then? Who will get on my nerves again? Who will make me completely piss at the office then? Don't think shortly Kookie, people around you need you." He pulled my chin making me face him. 

"I'm tired of this life." 

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked. 

"Resign from your company maybe, have a really short vacation to let out the sadness, pursue my dreams maybe.. I don't know." I sighed sadly. 

"If you want to resign that bad then do it." That made me look at him, looking for playful stare but none. He's serious. 

"I will repay all your kindness Taehyung, I promise. I swe-" 

"Don't give me that bullshit." That made me stare at him in horror because of his tone. 

"What do you mean?" He suddenly took out a little brown envelope, he gave it to me. I looked at it weirdly until he forced me to take it. 

"It's a ticket to Greece for 3 months, I booked you a hotel in Luke's hotel there. Go have fun and relieve your stress. Reach your dreams and when you're ready to get your sence back. Come back to me in 3 months." He looked into my eyes. 

Shoot. I'M FALLING FOR THIS MAN and this is crazy. 

"I- I can't take this, you already do much for me okay? I can't." I pushed the envelope back to him. 

"It's not free, that's why I told you to come back and look for me after 3 months." I shook my head. 

"I will be a burden in your life, Taehyung. Don't-" 

"Take it and come back to me in 3 months." He repeated again, he shoved the envelope to my hand again. 

"I always hurt you and you're always kind to me." I looked at the ground. 

"You never hurt me." 

"The plane will be in 2 days at 10 AM, I'll pick you up at 6:30 and we-" I started to cry again and he held my hand. 

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked and I circled my arms aroung his hips. 

"I just can't stop thanking you." I mumbled, he stroked my hair. 

"Then don't stop, make it your debt for the rest of your life." He said and kissed the top of my head. 

"What if I don't comeback?" I asked. 

"You will." 

"What if I don't?" I asked again. 

"You will." 

"Why are you so sure?" 

"I'll let you figure out in 3 months." He said and I secretly smiled in his embrace. I looked up to him and just stare into his brown eyes. 

"The devil sure has a angel heart." I said and smiled. 

"It's hidden." He smiled. 

"Stop looking at my lips will you?" 

"Sh*t" 

"Stop cursing!" I hissed. 

"Are you f**king-" I shut his mouth by crashing my lips to him and kissed him passionately. 

End of chapter 21.