Chapter 27 - Turn into a Devil

Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes and the sun rays hit straight to my face. I felt Taeyung's hand circling my waist and pulled me closer to him. My back hit his hard chest and I completely felt sparks in my body. He kissed my nape and suddenly his phone rings. He groaned annoyed and I chuckled lightly. 

"What is your problem calling me in the morning?" He blurted and I turned to see him shirtless.

"Yes it's the punushment." He said and took a glance at me. So it must be the car, it arrived at their place. 

"Are you all satisfied? Shut it!" He ended the call as I got off from the bed. We're currently at Taehyung's house in LA. I canceled my hotel reservation. He didn't even tell me he has a house here. 

"Why are you getting out of bed?" He asked. 

"It's 9 AM Taehyung." I pointed at the clock and he grinned. 

"Come here." He gestured me to come and I shook my head. 

"Get your ass here before I drag you." He said in a dangerous tone. 

"Aren't you supposed to go back to Seoul and work?" I asked and he shrugged. I continued to walk to bathroom but I felt a strong arms carrying me back to bed. 

"I love it when you're in my shirt." He looked into my eyes and I gave him a peck on his lips. 

"What about work?" I asked and he pouted like a 5 year old kid.

"We have to meet others at 10." Taehyung sighed. 

"Aaron and Lia haven't gone to the honeymoon yet?" I asked curious and he shook his head. 

"They will go next week." 

"So we have to go now." I said and he buried his face into my chest, hugging me so tightly. 

"Taehyung." I called. 

"Taehyung." I called again. 

"I'm still sleepy." He mumbled and I tried to push him away but no use. His body is just bigger than mine. 

"Taehyung let me shower first." 

"Aren't you sore?" He asked bluntly and I can't help but remember what happened last night. My face started to heat up. 

"I need to go to the shower Taehyung." I tried to hide my blush. 

"NO, I still want to hug you Kookie." 

"Let me shower and make you breakfast." 

"We're meeting them to have breakfast." Taehyung said. 

"Okay jus-" He crashed his lips to mine. I pushed him backward because I heard something downstairs. 

"Someone's downstairs." I said he looked at me, he got off the bed. He walked out and I quickly go to the bathroom. I took a quick bath and changed into my clothes. I decided to go downstairs and my eyes widen seeing Taehyung's parents sitting in the living room. 

"Good morning Ae-cha and Ha-joon." I hugged Ae-cha first then Ha-joon, I saw Taehyung shirtless. I glared at him and gestured him to wear some clothes. He sighed and walked upstairs. 

"Have you guys eat? I can make-" 

"We just eat sweety and thank you. That's so sweet of you." Ae-cha said and I smiled. 

"How long have you been with our son?" Ha-joon asked. 

Uhm actually.. we just got together." I said and Ae-cha chuckled. 

"It's a long story, we met in a really weird way." I chuckled. 

 "Do you have siblings?" 

"I have one brother, he's currently studying medical in Yonsei." I said and they nodded. 

"How about your parents?" Ha-joon asked. 

"They both passed away, my mom had cancer and my dad just passed 2 months ago because he's failed to have a heart transplant surgery." Ae-cha suddenly held my hands and she looked at me apologeticly. 

"You're a really strong boy." She said. 

"Thank you." 

"Taehyung never listen to us." Ha-joon said and I raised my eyebrow. 

"I listen you guys alright." Taehyung suddenly walked down, wearing a white tee and casual short looking so handsome as ever. 

"Jungkook, you should have dinner with us tonight." Ae-cha said and I nodded. 

"I will come." 

"No we won't." I said it at the same time with Taehyung and I turned to him. I mouthed 'don't be rude' and he pouted like a kid. 

"We will." I turned back to Ae-cha and Ha-joon. 

"Great, are you two going out somewhere?" She asked. 

"Meeting the guys." Taehyung said. 

"Very well then, come to our house tonight okay?" Ae-cha said once again. 

"I will." 

"Let's go baby." 

"They're so cute!" I heard Ae-cha squealed and I chuckled. We walked out and got to his car. Taehyung quickly drove out from his house. 

Suddenly my phone rang, It's Paul. I met him at Greece and he's a nice person. He was the one who showed me around Greece. 

"Hello." 

"Hey Kook, how are you?" 

"I'm good." I answered and Taehyung was looking at me curiously. 

"When will you come to Greece again?" He asked. 

"I don't think I will go there soon." I said and Taehyung already gave me a questioning look. 

"That's sad." He said. 

"Yeah sorry." I said and suddenly my phone was taken by Taehyung. My eyes widen because of the shock. 

"Who are you?" He asked straight forward. 

"Don't call my boyfriend again." He said in a really cold tone. 

"I don't fucking care, I trust him you moron." He ended the call and gave my phone back. 

"You better block him Jungkook!" He said in a serious voice. 

"What? Why?" 

"He just said you slept with him." Taehyung looked at me with his cold eyes. 

"Yeah right and you know the fact about it last night." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. 

"That's why I told him I trust you, stupid fucking man." I decided to block him, I didn't expect Paul will be so low. 

"I didn't expect that." I said. 

"Who wouldn't want you Jungkook? You're a perfect boy and who wouldn't what that?" That made me smile. 

"He was taken by a guy name Kim Hell Taehyung." I said. 

"Hey!" 

"You're a devil when you're jealous." 

"Of course baby." He smirked. 

End of chapter 27.