Chapter 12 - His Behaviour

Jungkook's POV

Checking the flight details once again and checked in our luggage. I looked at the time and we still have 1 hour left before boarding.

Since our last kiss, my mind was completely blown. I don't know what happen to me but I'm not myself when I'm with Taehyung. I know it's really weird but I'm starting to get nervous when I gave a report to him, can't look at his eyes and eeverything is just weird.

As I checked in his luggage, I saw him talking to girls and maybe flirting? To be honest it annoys me but who am I daring to feel like that? After checking in, I decided to find something to eat.

What should I eat?

"Do you have this habit ignoring my presence?" I jumped a little as Taehyung walked beside me, I glared at him.

"Your presence is not important." I blurted and I know deep down that's a really big lie.

"Are you f***-" I stopped walking and glared at him, he raised his eyebrow.

"Stop cursing will you?"

"Or what? What will you do if I don't want to stop it?" He asked daring.

"I'll sew your mouth!"

"Sweetheart we both know you love to kiss this lips." My face heated up and I know I was starting to blush.

"In your dreams!" I spatted and walked away from him. McDonald's caught my eyes, let's just eat a burger.

"Yeak me and you in your dreams nak-"

"Mr. Kim!"

"Yes?" He gave me an innocent face and I hissed, I left him standing there by walking towards McDonald's. I looked at the menu and thinking what should I eat.

"Double quarter pounder one." Taehyung stood beside me and ordered.

"Make that two." I'm kinda interested, I took out my wallet but Taehyung already paid it. I looked at him and he smiled. I saw the cashier looking at him with so much adoration.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded.

"It's not free." He said and I turned to him. I took out my wallet but suddenly he stole a peck from my lips and my eyes widen.

"Already paid." He smirked and I smacked his arm. I need to talk to him about this, people were looking at us and it annoyed me getting this kind of attention.

He's a freaking Billionaire and here he was kissing me in front of public. Girls gave me and envy glare and boys landed their eyes at me.

"Here you go." I took the bag of burgers and walked first. Taehyung suddenly sneaked his arm around my waist and I gasped.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I looked up at him. We really have a close distance and I can even smell his perfume.

"Preventing the lions to take my meat." What the hell is he talking about?

"I'm starving, let's just sit here." I said as I plopped myself to one of the chairs, Taehyung sat across me. I took out the burgers and gave one to him.

"You know you can't kiss me whenever you want to, I'm not a doll!" I said as I take my first bite.

"You're enjoying it so?" He said and my eyes widen.

"I never enjo-"

Sweetheart, don't lie. I know you regret insulting me because I'm a good kisser."

"More like a manwhore!" I blurted and he glared at me.

"You are something you know that?" He said and I shrugged.

"Will your friends be there?" I asked.

"Why are you asking?"

"Just wondering." I took another bite.

"Don't tell me you have a crush on one of them." He shot me a really scary glare and I laughed.

"I might have a little crush on one of them." It was a joke but Taehyung did take it seriously which was quite hilarious to watch.

"Who?"

"It's a secr-"

"Oh don't f**king kidding me." He bursted.

"Stop cursing!" I said calmly and took another bite again.

"Seojoon? Taehyun?" He looked at me seriously and I looked at him weirdly.

"None." I answered honestly so he stop asking. I kept eating when suddenly he threw his burger to the table and stood up. He walked away and I don't understand what this man want.

One minute he's nice, one minute later he acts like a 4 year old boy.

I shook my head and finished my burger, after finishing it I saw a small book store and made my way there. I think I need a novel to read.

Suddenly I heard the announcement about our boarding, I decided to just walk to the plane.

"Hey mister, you dropped this." Someone poked me and I quickly turned around, I saw my keychain in his hand and I smiled.

"Thank you." I took the keychain.

"Your welcome, you're going to England too?" He asked and I nodded.

"Work?" He asked as we walked towards the gate.

"Yeah, how about you?" I asked politely.

"Same, work too. I'm Jeonghan by the way." I shook his hand.

"Jungkook, nice to meet and thanks." I showed my keychain and he nodded.

"Shall we?" He gestured.

"Get lost." Taehyung said coldly and he held my hand and pulled me inside.

"What's with you? He gave me back my keychain." I said but his back tell me that I should shut my mouth. I sighed and just followed him. I felt sorry towards Jeonghan.

Arriving at the plane and showed our tickets, the airhostess lead us to our seat. Damn first class is just.. amazing.

I wanted to sit but I can't since Taehyung's hand was still holding mine. I poked him with my other hand, he turned to me raising his eyebrow. I pointed at our hands and he smirked.

"Good thing you sit beside me, sweetheart." He said and I nodded.

"Did I tell you that you always get on my nerves?" He asked and I just nodded again.

"I have my limits Jungkook so don't test me!" I don't understand why did he say that, I really don't. What's the purpose of him saying that?

"I didn't do anything, why would I get into your nerves when I didn't do anything?" I asked as I put the seatbelt on.

"Don't do things that makes my heart boil."

End of chapter 12.