Chapter 6 - PA

Jungkook's POV 

My phone started ringing loudly, I quickly turned it off before I want to throw my phone away. I slowly got out from bed but my eyes were still closed. I still need some sleep. Yesterday after walking out from The devil's lair I went to my dad. 

I came home around 2 AM in the morning and slept at 3 AM, I still need my sleep though. I walked into the shower and turn on the cold water so I can freshen up myself. 

I told Jimin about everything that happened via phone when I was at the hospital, he gave me a lecture on a lot of 'told you so' and a couple of minutes later he started squealing. He is one of that bastard's fan. 

After taking a shower, I quickly dried my hair and straightened my wavy brown hair with a straightner creating loose curls with it. Walking to my cupboard I took out a white shirt and black jeans, since it's a office interview I even took my soft pink blazer.

Taking out a new notebook, pen and post its in case I need anything. I put everything in my bag ready to go. Taking my shoes I walked out the door. 

After taking a cab, I looked out the window thinking how am I going to pay Taehyung? I don't wat to be involved with him anyway. 

I looked at my phone, the screen is cracked badly because that bastard threw it to the ground. Suddenly my phone rang revealing 'Bro' on the screen. 

"Hey bud." I answered. 

"Hey how are you?" He asked. 

"Good, you?" 

"Fine.. hyung" I waited for him to continue. 

"What? Do you need money fo-"

"No no I have enough money, stop sending me money. I just wanted to ask about dad's progress." He said. 

"He's still the same, Junnie. I'll send money for you next semester tomo-" 

"If you send it I'll stop going to school." He threatened. 

"Junnie." I sighed. 

"I just want to talk to you for a moment, I miss you and dad hyung." I smiled. 

"I miss you too my little Junnie." I can't help but let out a couple of tears. 

"I know you're crying hyung." He stated and I quickly wiped my tears silently. 

"Why would I?" I chuckled. 

"I have class now, bye." 

"Okay, love you!" I said and hung up, at the same time I arrived at Taehyung's office. I paid the taxi and got off from it. Walking inside the building and walked to front desk first. 

"Good morning!" The girl sitting there smiled brightly. 

"Good morning, I'm Mr. Kim's new PA. Do I need to-"

"Yesterday Mr. Kim already left a access card for you Mr. Jeon." She smiled as she gave me a black card that had written Kim on it. I thanked her and walked to the lift. 

I got inside and pressed 17 and slide the black card. The lift started going up and I looked at the numbers changing really fast. It stopped at number 17 and the door started to open. I walked out and looked at my phone. 

7:53 AM I'm safe right now. 

I walked and sat on the chair for the devil to come. I closed my eyes and thought about a plan to get out from this pain forever. How am I going to get out from his hair? How? HOW?! 

I looked at my phone again and now it's showing 8 AM, the lift door opened revealing Kim Taehyung in his grey Armani Suit. He smirked at me and gestured me to follow him to the room next to his. 

"This is going to be your office." He said as we entered a nice elegant room. It's around half size of Taehyung's room. It's still spacious though. 

"Your job is to take notes, schedule my meetings, remembering important people, go everywhere I go for business and send files to other partners." He said and looked straight into my eyes, I nodded. 

"Now make my coffee!" He ordered and I nodded. He left the room leaving me inside my new office alone. I put my bag and things inside the room and walked out to find a small kitchen. 

I found a small kitchen on the corner of this floor, there's even a coffee machine here. I can't help but roll my eyes at this man, he's completelt unbelievable.  

One teaspoon of sugar and cream, I remembered what he had said. After making it quickly, I walked to his office and knocked at the door first. 

"Come in." I heard and opened the door slowly, he's busy with a lot of papers. I put the coffee on his table and he immediately reach it. He sipped it and I looked at him waiting for his reaction. His eyes widen and he looked at me, I raised my eyebrow. 

"Did you add another spoon of sugar?" He asked and I shook my head. 

"Why is it so sweet?" He pointed and I shrugged. 

"Until when I will work here? One month? Two? Or three?" I asked and I was hoping he will say 'one'. 

"3 years." He said as he sipped the coffee again, my jaw literally fell down to the ground. 

"No way!" I said in a disbelief tone. 

"I want you to contant Mr. Choi to meet me tomorrow at 12 St. Regis restaurant." He said and I nodded lightly. Making my way out from the devil's office, I can't help but stomp my feet annoyingly. 

I flinched as the door behind me opened, Taehyung was towering me with his height and he suddenly pulled out my hairband making all my hair fall down. 

"Never tie up your hair again." He said and threw my hairband to the bin. My eyes widen and he closed the door. 

I want to punch him so badly. 

Why am I standing in from of his door earlier? Stupid! 

End of chapter 6.