Chapter 19 - Broken

Jungkook's POV 

There's so many points in my life that shows that I'm tired of life. My life always been hard and I'm sick of it but I don't have any choice anymore. I still have keep my dad alive and help Junnie reach his dreams. 

I was broken, I never got people to rely on anymore. I even thought of committing suicide a few times but I can't. 

As soon as I arrived Seoul, my first destination was the hospotal. I went straight to my dad because I missed him. I got off from the taxi and brought my luggage to the hospital. 

I walked inside and looked for room number 109 as I walked my way there. There's so many nurse running somewhere. My eyes widen and started to water because they're all heading towards my dad's room. I ran there and saw the doctors were giving my dad a pumping machine to his chest. I cried but the nurse hold me. 

"Dad! NO!" I screamed my lungs out. 

"Appa please!" I begged and cried myself out. 

The doctors kept pumping the machine to his chest, suddenly the line went up and down again. The doctor took a deep breath in relief and checked my dad's body again. I cried so hard. 

He almost died in front of my eyes. 

"Mr. Jeon can we talk?" Dr. Jun-seo asked me and I nodded. I wiped my tears and followed him to the office and glanced at my dad one last time before walking out the room. 

Please God don't let me lose my dad, he's precious to me. Please I beg you. I'll do anything. 

"Please sit Mr. Jeon." He said and I sat in front of him. 

"Your dad's heart is getting worse each day and the fact that he's in coma makes it worse more." He said seriously. 

"Please do something for him, I'll play you.. please." I begged as my eyes filled with tears and he sighed. 

"We have to do a heart transplant but it really cost a l-" 

"I will pay it, I will please." I begged and held his hand. 

"Listen to me Mr. Jeon, that chance of living when we do a heart transplant is 10% because it's a vital organ we're talking about." 

"Do it please, just do-" 

"The chance is really small, Mr. Jeon." He said and I sighed heartbrokenly. I have to think for a while. 

"Please save my dad jus-" 

"Mr. Jeon, I understand what you feel but this is a really critical condition. Your dad is in a coma and it will be difficult to success because he's in a coma-" 

"What if the heart transplant success?" I asked. 

"He will stay alive atleast 15 years if he wakes up from the coma." He said and I nodded.

"Let me think about it." I said and he nodded. 

I'm sorry Mr. Jeon." 

"Thank you for doing your best, Dr. Jun-seo." I said and walked out from his office. I quickly walked to the nurse's headquarters to borrow a phone to call my brother. I need to tell him. 

"Junnie." 

"Hey hyung, I tried to call you but-" 

"My phone broke..umm Junnie." 

"Yeah?" 

"Dad needs a heart transplant." I said to the point. 

"It means he's in a really critical state." Junnie said seriously. 

"Should we do it?" 

"But thr chance of living is small." Junnie said and I sighed. 

"I know but.. 30 minutes before this dad almost died Junnie in front of my eyes and I reall-" 

"Hyung, a heart transplant is more critical than that! We can't just do that!" He said angrily but I know he's crying. 

"We have to do something, he's not getting better each day Junnie!" I cried too, damn it! Why my life is so hard? 

"I'll take a plane there now." 

"Junnie we should decide now before it's too late!" I said and bursted out. 

"The veins in dad's heart are not working anymore, Junnie, his blood can't travel around the body completely." I said and he turned silent. 

"What should we do Junnie? I'm scared." I said. 

"I don't know." He whispered. 

"Junnie." I cried. 

"Let's do the heart transplant." He said suddenly. 

"Really?" 

"Let's pray about that little chance we got to give him a chance to live." He said and it made me smile. 

"What if it doesn't work?" I asked slowly. 

"We already did our best, hyung, now it's time to let God decide what he wants for dad." Junnie said and I can't help but cry more. 

"I'll take a flight in 1 hour, be strong. Do you have someone there?" He asked. 

"No." 

"I'll be there in 6 hours so please be strong." He said. 

"Okay, see you." I said and hung up. I quickly walked towards Dr. Jun-seo's office and knocked the door. 

"Hey Mr. Jeon." He greeted. 

"Doc.. let's do the heart transplant surgery." I said and he was shocked. 

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded nervously. 

"Yeah." 

"Okay, I'll call the head doctor to prepare and check the heart. We have to find a match one, Jungkook, and it will take time. Maybe the surgery will start in 6 hours or maybe more." He said as he took out his phone dialing someone. 

I walked out from his office and went straight to the cashier. Taking out my credit card and told the nurse who is in charge for my dad that he will take a heart transplant surgery. She was shocked and reminded me again how small the chances are.  

I paid for it and now I have to wait for Yeonjun. I hope there's a heart that will match perfectly with my dad's. 

Please God let him live..please. 

End of chapter 19.