Chapter 16 - Shocking News

Jungkook's POV 

Looking through the window completely don't know what our feelings like is quite weird. It's like you don't have any emotion inside you that really show what you feel inside. 

That's what happen to me right now, I don't know what happened to me but I felt that I have no emotion. I don't know if I'm tired, I don't know if I'm legit don't like this guy or like the guy, I don't know what to do, I don't know what I'm doing to do. 

I'm lifeless tonight and I don't know why. 

"You okay?" Suddenly Gyu's voice made me go back to reality. 

"I'm fine." I smiled awkwardly at him. 

"You've been staring at your meat for a long time, is everything okay?" He asked worried and I just nodded, I cut my steak and ate it. I know my phone has been vibrating since I sat on Gyu's car, it never stopped vibrating. 

"Thanks for the meal, I'm sorry if I just walked out from the exhibition it's jus-" 

"It's okay, Jungkook, you already apologized a few times so it's fine." He chuckled lightly as he sipped his drink. 

"Sorry for spacing out too." I added. 

"Stop saying sorry, Jungkook. It's not a big deal." He smiled. 

"Thank you really." I said. 

After Gyu picked me up, we just went to a steak restaurant a couple of blocks from our hotel so it's not that far. I even know how to go back to the hotel. I need to be alone, I know this feelings so well. 

I really need to be alone. 

After finish eating, Gyu paid it but before that we had an arguement who will pay and everything but he ended up winning and he will let me pay in the future. 

When we walked to the car I kinda told him that I need to be alone and walked back to the hotel. 

He didn't let me at first because this is London not Seoul and I might get lost or something, but I assured him that I'll text him when I arrive at the hotel. 

He still hesitated about letting me go alone but at last he left and I walked to the road towards the hotel. I walked slowly admiring the road and the buildings. 

I have through this situation a couple of times when I'm sad and just need a break from everything. I will walk carelessly for hours. Suddenly I miss my mom, it's been years since she left the world and I've been quite lonely. My dad acted weird and now he's in coma, my brother is in a diffeerent state and my bestfriend is kinda busy with his journalism work. 

I don't even have a boyfriend that I can share my life or love with. It's not that boys don't hit on me, they continuosly come but I don't have enough money to spare and have fun. I don't have time to have fun in life and it's just tiring sometimes. 

Wanting to have an ordinary life with my parents supporting me and I don't care if I have a small house but at least I'm not lonely. People say I'm a tough boy, I sure am. I live my life from a scratch. 

Suddenly I really want to write my blog, I miss writing. I don't have time to write but now my fingers are itching to write I decided to go to the nearest coffee shop and opened my phone. 

I rolled my eyes as I saw 58 missed calls from Taehyung and 49 messages from him. I still don't get him, I put my phone on airplane mode and start writing. 

Writing is always been my passion but I don't have time to write a novel because I have to work for a living and being a writer can't have a monthly salary so it's quite hard to reach my dreams. 

That's why I started my blog, it began with stories and tips. People got attracted to that thing and that's why I gained a lot of followers. 

I started writing and unconsiously spend a few hours there, I write and write and write nonstop until I decided to stop. I stood up and walked out the coffee shop after paying for my americano. 

Putting my phone back into my bag and walked towards the hotel. Taking a really deep breath and let it out before I walked inside. The cold hair hit my skin and it made me shiver. I looked at the ground and walked towards the lift. 

I stopped as I saw a nice black leather shoes on the ground, I looked up and found Taehyung in his dark expression. 

"Where were you?" He asked. 

"I was eating dinner." I said not wanting to fight or argue with him. 

"Alone? For 4 hours? Do you even know what time is it now?" He asked without breathing and looked into my eyes worried. 

"Yeah, I just need time alone." I lied, if I told him that I'm wi-

"You're with Mingyu." Why bother asking then if you know who I am with. 

"I'm tired and you should get a rest too, you have a schedule tomorrow." I looked into his eyes calmly and walked pass him. Press the lift button and waited for the lift. 

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked and I just nodded lightly. 

"Earlie was Laura my ex, she-" 

"I don't care." I cut him and I just realised what I said, I gulped nervously not daring to look at him. He stayed silent. 

"Let's have a drink tonight." He said as the lift door opened. 

"Call." I agreed to that because I need a drink and it's a good thing he asked. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards a room, it's a nice luxury bar. 

He dragged me to the corner and we both sat there. He ordered some drinks and now we're both in silence again. None of us wants to talk but it's not a awkward silence, it's a comforting silence. 

The bartender served us a bottle of alcohol and Taehyung poured it to my glass and then to his. We cheered silently and gulped it. I can feel the burn on my neck but it felt good. 

"I don't want you to hangout with Mingyu." He stated and that made me turn to him. 

"He's-" 

"Using me as a rebound moving on from Laura." I continued his sentence and he looked at me in disbelief. 

"He's Laura's ex." I added. 

"Not only that..he's her husband, Jungkook." That got my breath hitched. 

End of chapter 16.