Chapter 9 - Taehyung? Hell?

Taehyung's POV 

Thinking about something funny might make you laugh weirdly suddenly and that's what happening to me right now. 

Jeon Jungkook is a really unique boy, I have to say. When I found out about him, I was furious. I have to make this boy learn his lesson for challenging me. I need to make him beg for forgiveness from me, I imagine him on his knee begging me not to throw him to jail. 

What happen is totally opposite from what I thought, I'm facing a really strong boy and the boy that never back down. 

When I first came to his house, I saw him fully for the first time. When we met at the restaurant, his hair was pulled into a bun and he kept bowing his head down so I didn't get a full view of him. 

He have brown short hair reaching it about his shoulders, he has black doe eyes that can make people feel comfortable by seeing it. Not helping that he has a perfect body shape, feminine waist, he wore a black tanktop and a dark blue shorts that shows his milky white legs. His eyes widen but seconds after that it changes into something else. 

He keep getting on my nerves all the time, he always hit the right spot and I found a boy who kept pushing the right button. I hate the feelings when he kept winning in the battle, I hate to admit but I hate losing. 

'Bad temper, bad brain and bad attitude' are the words from him that I hate the most but the weirdest thing is that I can't never hate this boy. I have the thought about throwing him to jail but my heart tells me not to. 

He keeps showing me new things everyday and the more day passes it keeps getting interesting. He keeps showing me his new sides that I never saw in a boy. 

He was brave, that's the point that shock me the most. He knows who he's dealing with but never afraid to show his real feelings and show his real thoughts about everything. 

Once I asked her lunch but he reject it right away, it's just a lunch. He said he's a person not a dog that I can order around. I mean I like order people especially boys.

When I'm interested in someone, I like to order him around. Like calling him in the middle of the night to satisfy my needs and then kicked him out a few hours after that. No one ever stood for himself but this boy is just an ordinary boy, yet I found him very interesting everytime. 

I don't know what got into me to shut his little mouth, I have this hormones that encourage me to kiss him. He's not an ordinary that's what I know and I want to find out about him. 

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him, I never usually ask a boy but this time I'm being kind.

"Well you literally threw my food away." He said in a annoyed tone. 

"Is that even a lunch?" I glanced at him and I saw him blowing up his long bangs. 

"Yeah and you threw it away." 

"What did you eat for breakfast today?" I asked and I realised what I just said, that's not my business..  

"Eating your work." He snapped. 

"Listen Kookie, you should be thankful that I'm being nice to you and gave you work instead throwing you to jail!" I said annoyed. 

"I will be thankful to you if you fire me and let me work at another place." He turned to me and smiled sweetly, I took a quick glance and I found his thin dimples on the both side of his cheeks when he smiles. 

"You can't get a job beside mine, Kookie." 

"That's becuase you told them to.. I swear you're a really arrogant bastard to begin with!" That made me push the gas and speed up, I saw him flinch and hold the seatbelt tightly. I saw fear in his eyes but I kept on speeding up. 

He doesn't say anything and I kept speeding up. I saw his horror face even worse so I decided to go to a random building and park there. I turned to him and saw his pale face. 

"You scared?" I asked and he turned to me. 

"Why didn't your parents name you Hell instead of Taehyung?" He asked and I was quite impressed to see him still have the guts to snap me when he knows he'll be in a big fat trouble. 

"Hell is my middle name, sweetheart." I smirked and she sighed. 

"Mr. Ki- oh f**k being polite, look Taehyung I don't want to work with you or anything to do with you. If you want me to pay you the money, just give me your back account number and let me go. I'm so stupid, ugly, crazy and annoying to be your PA, I might steal your money so just let me go before I do that." He said as he faced me and I can't help but laugh. Oh my gosh this boy is hilarious. 

"Where will you get the money, Kookie? What if I want that money tonight?" 

"Maybe I sell myself as a s*x slave." Unconsiously that statement made my hand turn into a fist. 

"You picked to be a s*x slave instead my PA?" I asked coldly as I looked into his eyes. 

"I already had a bad life since I was little so maybe God already set me that way." He sighed. 

"I mean you're a b***h." I bluntly said but that hit me after I realise what I just said. His eyes widen but he nodded agreeing on my statement. 

'Why aren't you arguing back? Punch me? Slap me?' I screamed inside my heart. 

"Life isn't easy as you think Taehyung." He said. 

"And here you are thinking I have a smooth life." I laughed bitterly. 

"Give me your bank account and just let me go, I swear my entire life I won't bother you again or showing myself in front of you. I swea-" 

"Too late sweetheart, my decision is final. You're still my PA for 3 years." I smirked. 

End of chapter 9.