Chapter 8 - I Hate it but I Quite Like It

Jungkook's POV 

I looked at my clock in my phone and now it's 11:20 now, Taehyung has an appointment with Mr. Choi in St. Regis Hotel at 12. I quickly put the file that I worked on and walked to Taehyung's office. 

Knocked at his door and waited for an answer.. none. I knocked again and waited for his answer because I can't just barge inside, he will be mad as hell and decide to throw me out the window. 

"Boo!" I jumped and closed my eyes in process. 

"Come in." He said and that made me open my eyes. 

He's freaking 27 and but acts like a 2 year old.

"Mr. Kim, you have an appointment at 12 with Mr. Choi in St-" 

"Cancel it." He cut me off and my eyes widen, I wanted to say something but I remember he doesn't like to repeat what he said so I kept it for myself. 

"Okay." I answered and walked towards the door.

"Kookie." He called and that made me quickly turn to him. 

"Yes sir?" I asked. 

"About that kiss-" 

"Sorry sir, I need to go to washroon." I smiled awkwardly to him and quickly walked out from his office. My heart beated 2 times faster than usual when he mentioned that. I gulped nervously. 

I walked to my office and called Mr. Choi's secretary to let her know that Taehyung asshole canceled the meeting. After I called her, I decided to go eat lunch. My stomach growled like crazy. 

I took my bag and walked out from my office, press lift button and waited for the lift to come up to my floor. 

"Where are you going?" I jumped and closed my eyes again. 

"You scared!" I whispered. 

"I don't like to-" 

"To eat lunch." I answered quickly before he even finished the sentence. 

Good then, let's eat toge-" 

"Oh I forgot to call Mr. Choi." I turned back to avoid him, I don't want to be in one room with him other than business. 

I walked but he caught my wrist, he looked at me with a glare and I gulped nervously. 

"I need to-"

"I know you already told him, you don't have any excuse anymore, Kookie." 

"Stop calling me that!" I sighed and pulled my wrist from his grip. 

"Now come with me to lunch." He said and I shook my head. 

"I don't want to." I said honestly and avoid his gaze, I took out my hairband and pulled my hair up and at the same time the lift opens. We walked in and I tied my hair. 

Suddenly my hair fell down again, I gasped as Taehyung hold my hairband in his hand and he put it in his pocket. 

"Mr. Kim!" I glared. 

"I told you to no-" 

"It's hot." I cut him and he smirked. 

"Why? Are you nervous being around me after tha-"

"Oh look, we're at the lobby." I quickly walked out from the lift and I heard Taehyung laughing behind me. I quickly came out the building  and go to the Seven Eleven store just across the building.  

Pushed the door and walked in, I smiled ready to fill my tummy. Walked to the open fridge, take a chocolate bread, banana milk and cheese. Going towards the cashier but suddenly someone took the things that I hold, I turned to see Taehyung looking at my food weirdly. 

"This is your lunch?" He asked in a disgusting tone. 

"Give it back to me!" I said nicely and instead giving back to me, he put it all in a random place. He gestured me to follow him but instead of following him, I took my food back and walked to the cashier. 

I payed it and walked to the table near the window. I saw Taehyung looking at me with burning eyes ready to kill me. I ignored him and started drinking my banana milk and eat my bread slowly. 

I saw him taking out his phone and called somebody, my phone vibrates showing 'Bad Temper Guy' as the caller ID. I showed him my phone screen through the window and pressed reject and he gave me a warning look. He called again but I don't have a choice but answer it. 

"Yes bad temper guy?" I answered bravely as I munch into my chocolate bread. 

"If you don't bring your beautiful ass right here right now, I'm going to do something to you that you won't like, Jeon Jungkook." I sighed and brought all my food out, walking towards him and raised my eyebrow. 

He took my banana milk, chocolate bread and cheese. My eyes widen as my eyes followed him. He threw everything to the trash bin. 

"Hey!" I protested and he took my wrist and forced me to follow him back to his building. Dragging me to his car and forced me to get inside the passenger seat. 

I sighed frustrated, I swear I don't want to do everything that involves him. 

"Put on the seatbelt, Kookie." He said as he got inside his car and started it. Instead of doing what he told, I scowled by looking out the window. 

"Jungkook." He called and I turned my face but my lips meet his, he started kissing me as my eyes widen loading.. what just happen..

As my brain connected, at the same time Taehyung pulled the seatbelt but still kissing me. I closed my eyes feeling how kissable his lips are and I hate to admit that he's good in kissing. 

"I swear you keep getting on my nerves, Kookie. I hate it but I quite like it." He said as he stopped kissing me. Looking straight into my doe eyes. 

"Let's talk about the kiss." I sighed and he smiled in victory. 

End of chapter 8.