Chapter 17 - Desperate

Taehyung's POV 

Have you ever felt so worried about someone until you need to keep them near you until you make sure that they're okay? 

I was buring in anger waiting for him, I kept calling and messaging him but he didn't answer any of them. I asked the staff with who he went out. They told me he went out with a guy and I know it's Mingyu. Who else? 

When he walked inside, he looked at the ground looking lifeless. I stood in front of him and he looked up at me. His face was full of sadness and he looked tired. My anger vanished at that time. 

"Where were you?" I asked. 

"I was eating dinner." He answered but his face was just blank. 

"Alone? For 4 hours? Do you even know what time is it now?" I asked a little bit furious until I forgot to breath. 

"Yeah, I just need time alone." Why is he lying? 

"You're with Mingyu." I said wanting to know his reaction. 

"I'm tired and you should get a rest too, you have a schedule tomorrow." He let out a sigh and walked pass me, I turned to see him walking towards the lift and I made my way there too. 

"Are you okay?" I'm worried but he just nodded answering my qustion. 

"Earlier was Laura, my ex she-" 

"I don't care." He cut me, well that's rude. 

"Let's have a drink tonight." I said hoping that he can let out his sadness through drinking. With that, I dragged him to the bar to the corner of the room so he can freely throw his anger out. 

"I don't want you to hangout with Mingyu." I said as I took the glass. 

"He's-" 

"Using me as a rebound moving on from Laura." He cut me and that got me shock. I turned to him and how did he know? Was he eavasdropping? 

"He's Laura's ex." He added. 

"Not only that.. he's her husband Jungkook." I told him about the truth. 

He let out a chuckle and started to drink. I put my glass down because honestly I don't plan to drink today. I wanted him to let his sadness out by drinking. 

"You still love her?" He suddenly asked and that got me shock too. 

"Were you eavasdropping our conversation?" I asked straight to the point.  

"I was going out from my room when I heard your voice." He poured the alcohol again in his small glass. 

"She was my first love." I answered honestly and he chuckled. 

"So Mingyu took her away from you?" He asked and now I'm confuse why are we talking about me when I'm worried about her. 

"We broke up 10 years ago, we almost got back together but I found her cheating again. She was arranged married to Mingyu Sergio 3 years ago." He kept drinking and drinking more. As time goes by he stayed silent. I was quite shock to see him drinking this much but still not letting out his sadness. 

"Are you okay? Did Mingyu do-"I asked but he suddenly turned to me. He looked into my eyes and leaned to me. I know where this is going but.. He kissed me hungrily and cupped my face with his hands. He circled his arms around my neck and kissed me in a slow pace. 

"If I was Laura, I won't let you go. Not even cheat." He stopped and whispered to my ear. My body immediately froze, my heartbeat went out of control and his touch started burning my body. 

I crashed my lips to his again and kissed him with the same pace. I lifted him up and made him sit on my lap. He cirlced his legs to my waist. I ran my hands through his back feeling his soft skin. Thank God for croptop. 

His lips tasted like strawberry with alcohol. I like it. 

I'm a guy who doesn't believe in love, I believed it but Laura crushed it making me hate love. I wasn't ready for a new one and I haven't find a boy who can give me the same feeling when I saw Laura for the first time. 

Until this bunny came.. 

"I want you." He whispered to my ears and that hit my bad side. He looked into my eyes and bit his lips. Oh freaking shoot! 

I took him down and pulled him towards the lift. Pressed the button and anxiously wait for it to open. I felt my heart was giving a burning feeling that I never felt before. 

The lift opened and we both walked inside, he crashed his lips on mine again by pulling my chin. I wasn't expecting this boy to be bold like this when he's drunk. Oh s***, if this is what she wants when he's drunk. I will make sure he won't go to the bar without me, he will throw himself to a random guy.. ah f***. Just thinking about it makes me angry. 

"Let's go babyboy." I dragged him out from the lift and I quickly opened my hotel room. We walked in and he quickly jumped to me. Crashing his lips again, he pulled my tie and dragged me to bed. 

I know this was starting to get out of control, I held held wrists and looked into his doe eyes. 

"Come on Taehyung." He smirked and my name sounded so sexy from his mouth. 

"You're drunk and I don't want to take an advantage of it." I said as I got off him trying to control myself. 

"I want to." I saw him pouting, it's adorable but- argh f**k. 

"You can see me as Laura." I scoffed and looked at him. My anger rised up, I walked to him and he looked at me innocently. 

"You're not Laura that's why I don't want to touch you unless you're sober." I said in a cold tone and that made him look away. 

"I'm that disgusting huh?" He suddenly stated and that made me speechless. 

"Who say-" 

"Goodnight Taehyung." With that he walked towards the door.

"If you don't want me then I'll find someone else who's willing to-" That hit my button hard, I walked him and made him face me, he smirked at me. 

"Do you change your mind?" He asked innocently. 

"Are you that cheap?" I bursted. 

"Are you that cheap until you're so desperate to sleep with someone? I thought you were different from others but yet you're a sl*t. Desperate wanting a man to touch you!" I said completely dissapointed. 

"You're right, I am. I'm that desperate. I'm a bitch remember? You're right from the start about myself." He looked at me with anger in his eyes. 

"F**k get off me so I can find someone who will-" He took out his phone from his pocket and I  took it away from him and threw it to the wall. He looked at it calmly and his eyes went straight to mine. 

"Fine! Go!" I gave up and turned away. Without any words he walked out from my room. 

He always gets on my nerves real hard. 

End of chapter 17.