strange voice

They fell into the endless abyss only to find themselves on their mother's lap.

Lan zhan's POV

I was falling with wei ying in my arms, tightly hugging each other, when everything around us stopped. Wei ying didn't notices because he is still sobbing and has his eyes closed. A strange white light appeared in front of us and that is when I heard a voice.

The voice was strange and carries a powerful aura, one that exerts otherworldly suppression and makes people bow down willingly. That voice sounded like that of a man, filled with power and darkness , but it also sounded somewhat gentle. It says something that brought me back from my thoughts.

Voice,"It was not supposed to happen. Wei wuxian shouldn't die.  As the person who loves him most you and your partner has been given a chance, a second chance, to change everything and live a happy life. There will also be some gifts for you both which you will......"

Lan zhan got confused after hearing about second chance, changing past etc. He cannot think straight and was lost in his thoughts when he feel a sudden pull from beneath him. His eyes rushing to find wei ying's ,only to find them close. Upon looking closely at wei ying, he found him unconscious and that's when it hit him. That was the reason the broken man beside him was not panicking on hearing this. It must be the voice who made him unconscious.

By now, the pull was getting stronger & stronger. It was like black hole with immense suction force, trying to pull them into it. The suction was too strong for them and they cannot resist, resulting them falling into the abyss. I could not hear everything because of my carelessness but while falling i heard the last sentence of the voice saying, you both deserves it.

After some moments

My consciousness started coming slowly. I feel something soft ,like silk. Suddenly, the voice from the last event came crashing into my mind , giving me a severe headache. After sorting out all the information, my mind felt at ease and relaxed. That's when I heard a sweet and gentle voice , calling my name so lovingly. Slowly, i opened my eyes to see a beautiful lady with golden eyes and a gentle smile. She was smiling at me while calling me 'a-zhan' . But her face somewhat seems bigger than normal .I was shocked to see her and unknowingly tears started to pour from my eyes. She is a-niang, my a-niang . I haven't seen those golden eyes in a long time and i have so much things to say to her but when i tried, not a single coherent word came out. What came were just broken word and babies babbles.

That's right. Babies babbles. I immediately raised my hands only to find a cute little chubby hands. Then I touched my face, and what came in touch with them are big eyes, chubby cheeks and toothless mouth. At this moment i realized that I am now a baby and that's the reason a-niang face seems to be bigger. It's not her face that is bigger, it's me who is small.

' now that I have travelled to my past, is Wei ying also here with me or am I alone? Will he remember me? Our love story? Our precious ones? But it will be good if he doesn't remember, what if he couldn't get past that horrible night and took some wrong steps? Yes, it will be better if he doesn't remember. Atleast until I meet him, so that I will be able to help him. But if he does remember then I hope, that he will take this chance as a new beginning and love himself atleast ones.' lan zhan thought as he laid there silently

The last thing I remember was having wei ying in my arms when we were falling from the cliff. But now that I think about it. I remember something weird and powerful. I can't point at it but there was something, something powerful enough to send me -maybe wei ying also-back in time. Oh! Wasn't it the voice who sent us back. Back in time, When we were just child.

Now that we are back in time, i will do everything to keep wei ying by my side , save mother and wei ying. I will change the future. But firstly I have to know my age, only then will I know about when I grow up.

I look closely around me to find something to determine my age and that's when I saw a little boy in white and blue robes with chubby cheeks and a sweet smile on his face standing beside mother looking closely at me. He has brown eyes and was wearing the lan clan main descendants headband. And that cute little lan is xiongzhang . He looks around 3, so that means I am five months old. But It also means that wei ying had been born. Oh! !!Well looks like I have to spend alot of time without my love, sigh!! But I have a-niang also. As i was thinking all of this my thoughts went to the person who hold my heart.

'Wei ying, where are you now?'

Wei ying's POV:-

I am feeling content and peaceful. I hadn't felt that peaceful in my entire life. It's like I don't have any worries, guilt or regret. I still remember people's greed, shijie's death while protecting me, lan zhan's fear of being left alone and then following me and our last confession. I remember everything and that still saddens me but the difference is i can't feel guilt or regret even if i want to. Is it because I am dead now, right?

I let these thoughts out of my mind. After some time i heard some voices or we can call it murmurs. Where am I? Is is ghost city or what? I slowly openend my eyes to take a look and what I saw shocked me to the core.

I saw a pair of beautiful silver eyes that I haven't seen from who knows how many years. I still can't identify the facial features but the eyes i can't forget it. Uncle jiang, grandmaster lan everyone says that I have the same eyes as my mother. So this must be a-niang. And the person standing next to her is die-die.

I felt my eyes stinging and open my mouth to say something only to hear a loud cry. I looked around to search for its source only to find myself, that's when I realise it was me who was crying. I looked downward to see a little body, that ofcourse is attached to my head. Ahhhh...I am a baby nowwww!!!

A- niang and die-die was trying to stop me. But even i don't know why i can't stop crying. Looks like I am hungry. A-niang and die-die also realized this.

"A-se, he seems to be hungry."wei changze said
"Hmm...looks like our baobei wants milk, a-ze" cangse sanren replied

"A-se, you stay here with our baobei. I will go and fetch some goat milk from kitchen" said wei changze

After sometime, die-die came with milk and handed it to niang and she started feeding me slowly.

But to think that I am in the past now ,and maybe lan zhan also, I can change the past, save everyone and live with my lan zhan.

When I was thinking thses things. Niang fed me milk. I guess I am just two month old now. This time I will not lose. For now I am going to spend my rest of the time with my parents , savouring each and every moment. And when I grow older , then I will decide what to do. But I have to save a-niang and die-die too. There are other things too. I will think about it later. Now I will just savor my time with my parents.

Meet you soon lan zhan❤