cheng-cheng

Wei ying's pov

It was so fun teasing her. Xue yang was helping me through this prank. I know that lan zhan and wen ning is watching me. I have seen them standing in the rooftop. But when I saw her lost in herself and upset. I decided to end this.

I could not see her upset. She is like my mother. So i decided to end this. I saw her going towards her room and moved there to surprise her. When I saw her coming I smiled at her, but she didn't move and was just looking at me then turned and moved to other directions. 'Aish!!!...I teased her too much'

When I saw her going back i immediately called her

"Hello parental figure. Won't you welcome me?"

On hearing my words she immediately turned, there were tears in her eyes. She ran towards me and hugged me. I hugged her back. After calming down a little, she said

"Hello problem child and no one will welcome you" she teased and I gasped in shock. I can hear some snickers due to my high cultivation and can also guess who to culprit can be. 'That traitor'

Suddenly she wrapped her zidian around me, restricting my movement and pulled my ears tightly making me groan in pain.

"You dare to use your lousy pranks on me after disappearing for so long. If you dare to prank me again, I will throw you into lotus pond filled with water ghosts and station dogs around it so that you can'tcome out." she said while pulling my ears hard

"Yu shenshen...you broke my heart by saying this. How can you do this to me? Am I not your favorite ?" i shivered on her threat but then dramatically gasped making her smile

"Even then I will make sure that you are still alive" she sassed back and 'they' burst out laughing.

Xue yang's pov

It was hilarious seeing him getting replied back. 'Serves him right. How dare that little master of mine to drag me to almost death door. Luckily I was able to escape on time, pheww!! , otherwise she would've skinned me alive.' I thought as i scrunched my nose in disgust.

As we saw the scene, the partner of our little master decided to make his presence when he heard that his beloved is in danger. 'Like really?' So he flew down closely followed by wen ning. I got down after them.

Lan Wangji's pov

" lan wangji greets sect lady Jiang " i greeted her making her flustered. Wei ying had told me that she still gets blushy and flustered when anyone will call her like that. So I used this to save my love from the so-called-wrath of violet spider.

I know that she can't even raise her hand on wei ying let alone doing as she threatend. I have seen her changing from that fierce lady to soft mother for her childrens and that includes wei ying too. I am happy for him and for her too. She also deserved a loving partner and family.

I came out of my thoughts when a-ning and a-yang also greeted her

"Wen ning courtesy qionglin greets sect lady Jiang"

"Xue yang courtesy chengmei greets sect lady Jiang"

They followed my suit. Aish!! These kids...wait I am a kid too. Well not mentally but physically yes. I shook my head on seeing their that cheeky smile that they threw towards me and only one word came to my mind 'Brats'

"Welcome home second young master lan, young master xue and young master wen" she greeted back after gaining her composure

"Ah!...please jiang-furen just call me wen ning" said a shy wen ning 'wait...when did he become like this again. The last time I checked , he was a confident cheeky brat along with that crime partner of my beloved. Don't tell me he gets flustered on this.' I smirked as i thought of getting something to tease wen ning.