chenqing

After the bonding was complete , all three of them left with baoshan sanren to the main hall where others were waiting for them. As soon as they arrived lan zhan immediately hugged wei ying. Then he asked three of them to show their mark, which they did.

The bonding mark was as beautiful as their bond

The bonding mark was as beautiful as their bond. The three of them has grown too close and accustomed to each other. Wei ying being the troublemaker he was, always got supported by xue yang in any of his adventures or pranks they play on others. Whereas wen ning being the sweet boy he was, can't deny or stop them, making them to include him in their plans too. Lan zhan will also be there because eventually he is the one who always clears the mess created by those two.

For lan wangji, xue yang and wen ning are more of a little brother than friends or his love's protectors. He has always wanted little siblings and now that he got two, he adores them too. Wen ning as always the sweet one, didn't bother him that much but xue yang, he is on another level. He is no less than wei ying.

As lan zhan was thinking all of these while looking at 3 important persons of his life when he saw baoshan sanren coming towards them. She was holding a box which is sealed. She came and stood infront of us and addressed

"Now that the bonding is complete and your trainings are almost over, i have something for you wei ying. This is what was preserved from your last life and no one beside you can touch it. So I sealed it in this box placing a blood seal on it.

"Your destiny awaits you ying-er, open it baobei" she said softly while handing over the box to wei ying

(Xue yang and wen ning also knew about wei ying and lan zhan past life. As it was frequent topic with them training together, so they decided to tell them about it. But they didn't told them full story, just the part where they died and how they loses their families. And it may or may not be related to their bonding which was to be held after their training was complete. But they doesn't wanted to risk their ying-ge's life anymore, so they decided to bond soon.)

Wei ying's pov

When laolao handed me the box, I felt a wave of energy crushing me, as if it was calling me, asking me to open the box and hold the things inside it once again. What is it in the box? And from my last life. What can it be? Let's see sigh!!!!

He placed the box on the nearby table and draws some blood from his hand by cutting his palm and dropped it in the seal. At once, the seal dismisses resulting in the opened box and revealing the one and only chenqing  aka the ghost flute of yilling laozu.

I picked up chenqing, it was the same one that I created when I was in the burial mounds in my last life, but then there are some other carvingst that i didn't identify. Lan zhan is also just as surprised as me. I looked at laolao to confirm my suspicion, and she did

"Ying-er when the gods decided to give you and zhan-er a second chance, they saved your flute too. But they give it to me, so that it can reach to its owner soon which is you. It was the same one you created but the gods had placed some arrays and seals on it too, for you and your safety" she said