invitations

In cloud recess

In Cloud recesses, gusu lan clan is preparing for this years classes. Invitations were send to other clans last week. Currently, they are preparing dorms for their students. Sect leader lan and grandmaster lan is busy preparing for these.

Meanwhile, Madam lan is preparing other things and doing some sect work for her husband and brother-in-law. This time they didnot send invitation letters to wen clan. Although they had planned their secret cooperation with then. But to show the world that they are not on good terms with wen clan, they didn't send invitations.

But they had still decided that this time wen xu and wen chao, if he wanted to, will join the lectures. It will be easy for them to plan and cooperate when they are together and yearly lectures of gusu lan clan is serving this purpose. All of them are waiting for this lecture, as it is high time for every event to start taking place.

Lotus pier

Madam yu and jiang fengmian were drinking tea while talking when a disciple arrived

"Sect leader jiang, madam Jiang" the disciple greeted and continued "gusu lan clan had send invitations for this year's lectures"

He then gave that invitation letter to his sect leader and went off. Jiang fengmian and yu ziyuan looked at each other and as if understanding each other's thought, they nodded their head and left to meet their kids.

Unclean realm

Nie huaisang was stuck with his da-ge in his study because of paperworks when a disciple informed them about invitation letter . An invitation also arrived at qinghe for their second young master who had literally failed to graduate for last two times that he had studied there.

But no one knows, that he purposely failed so that he can join the lectures again. Nei huaisang is one of the mastermind who plans their routes and attacks. And for easy access to people, he prefers to stay at gusu and sometimes travel to yunmeng.

And he had a hunch, well not hunch, because he was informed about the past events and how it is high time for them to come true so they also have to be active now.

Carp tower

In jin clan, Madam jin and jin zixuan were the one to receive invitation letter. They were doing some work when a disciple came inform them about the invitation letters.

From the jins side, madam jin, jin zixuan and jin zixun are the only one who are involved with others. To be specific, only jin zixuan and madam jin knew the full story. Jin zixun,who is fed up with his uncle had long forgotten him and followed his brother. He is also good just a little arrogant. Well can't blame him because jin's are born peacocks

Lan zhan's pov

After completing our trainings in burial mounds, we left the burial mounds. All of us were too tired, so we decided to rest in yiling for sometime. We booked 2 rooms in an inn, near the main market, because wei ying wanted to know the latest gossips of cultivation world.

It's been 5 years since we left for celestial mountain. Things had changed but still everything is same. Wei ying and I took a room whereas xue yang and wen nibg shared another. We hid our weapons in our qiankun pouches so as not to scare people or alert our enemies.

Wei ying had made these pouches, specifically for us. It is invisible to others eyes, except it masters. And only it's master can open it. Wei ying and I had shared our mastery over our things, leading him to use mine and me to use his. And as for wen ning and xue yang. Since wei ying is their master, as of sort, and also the one to make it, he can open our qiankun pouches.