bonding

Four years later

The training was going good so far. Their physical strength has reached its peak as well as their golden core. The four of them are so stronger with lan zhan and wei ying on level 8 together with  xue yang and wen ning being on level 7.

Wei ying has cultivated his elemental core along with lan zhan. But there is difference between their core. Wei ying has the immortal blood in his body which helped him to control all the elements whereas lan zhan has control over water and ice only, because of his predecessor.

But his elementary weapon are deadly. They looked beautiful but  deadly. He has cultivated crystal flowers which enables him to heal any wounds despite being deep and dangerous but cannot bring someone from dead.

 He has cultivated crystal flowers which enables him to heal any wounds despite being deep and dangerous but cannot bring someone from dead

He also cultivated ice frost, although ice frost looked beautiful but they are too dangerous

He also cultivated ice frost, although ice frost looked beautiful but they are too dangerous. They can slit your throat without you feeling it.
But he still feels that there is something...something in him...which wants to be let out but cannot. He asked his master and grandmaster abour it, but they just told him to wait.

Their exact words were, " when the time is right you will know about him. But until fate decides to play his cards, you should wait for him and don't mention it to anyone, not even to wei ying." He was confused on what can it be, but he decided to let it go for now.

As for wei ying, he has mastered his elements enabling him to control all the elements surrounding him. He has also learned advanced fan cultivation techniques from his laolao. His yin and yang core were as perfect as they was but much stronger than before. His control over resentment has reached its peak. His whip cultivation is much stronger too, more than  anyone present in this world, but he still misses chenqing.

Recently, His laolao is being a little weird. At the beginning of their training she was gone for  a months to who knows where and when she returned, she doubled their training and focused more on his and lan zhan's. That is the reason their level has increased so much in little time.

He has practiced his control over  resentment form another master, who didn't appear in front of him, just guided him through voices. He was in a cave blocked from outside world for almost a year before he can use them on his will. The weird thing about his master was the sense of familiarity he felt with his voice, but he can clearly remember that he didn't heard this voice in his entire life, not even in his previous one.