Nies

The next day

Wei changze , jiang fengmian , qingheng-jun and lan qiren were talking about marriage conditions and sect policy regarding this. While on this, wei changze had told them about jiang-wei secret to make wei ying position as a jiang heir clear, he also told them that until one was selected through the process, none of them will be declared as heir officially . Even after selection, the other will be regarded as heir.

To say lan qiren and qingheng-jun were shocked, will be an understatement. They were too shocked to form a word and lan qiren's mouth was hanged open. He never knew of this. He was learning and teaching from years but never ever in his life he knew of this. He and his brother had even studied with them along with their other friends and none of them ever in their life got suspected about their relationship.

It only indicates that it is one of most guarded secrets of jiangs which they would have never disclosed like this, if not for their son marrying into lan sect, much less to lan sect heir.

Another bomb was dropped on them, when they were told about wei ying being the biological grandson of baoshan sanren. And it again indicates that cangse sanren was her daughter and that's why she was referring to her as mother. They have to make proper arrangements regarding this wedding as wei ying is not only the sect heir but also grandson of the only known immortal.

After the disclosure, they talked about terms and conditions as both lan zhan amd wei ying were heirs of their individual sects. It was decided that they will get married after jiang yanli as she is the oldest one and as for where they will live, it will be on them to decide. They can either choose to live in cloud recesses or in lotus pier. And if they want they can also have their separate place away from cloud recesses and lotus pier but can also be reached easily.

After fixing terms and conditions, they were about to set off when they heard a loud commotion along with a shout saying

"Sect leader nie had gone berserk" some disciples were shouting and trying to stop him for hurting others

They hurried to the place from where sound was coming. They saw blood running from sect leader nie's eyes, mouth, nose and ears. He was screaming like a madman and resentment was curling around his figure. Some disciples were trying to stop nie mingjue and nie huaisang from reaching their father, or else they will be hurt.

Wei changze's pov

After hearing the commotion we went there. I have heard about the mysterious deaths of nie sect leaders, but on seeing it from my own eyes, i can only say that it is horrible. From the corner of my eyes I saw cangse coming in our direction. From the expression on her face I understood what she wanted to do. She had told me that mother had informed her about it and asked her to help sect leader nie. She looked in my eyes and nodded once.

I immediately understood that she wants to help him. So I formed a strong barrier around sect leader nie and goes inside it along with cangse. The barrier will keep sect leader nie away from reaching others and stop people from seeing what is happening inside as I can't let others see it.

I heard people shouting, asking us to stop entering the barrier, but we got in. I threw some tailsman stopping secret leader nie from moving and going berserk while cangse started manipulating resentment energy and forced them to leave sect leader nie's body.

But too much resentment has already gone into his core. So when she understood that she can't do it like this, she lets out her own yin energy manipulateing resentment but this time ordering them to hold him back, so she can purify his core, if not fully then atleast to point where he will be sane enough and out of danger, even if it will be for sometime only.