baoshan sanren

Wei wuxian was walking with lan xichen.  Lan wangji is in library completing his work. They were walking towards the back hills chatting together. 

They saw childrens playing together,smiling and running. This scene was so exciting and fresh for lan's.

They were always bounded by rule, but their next generation will not.

Junior disciples were as diligent as they were in the past.  Studying and cultivating with their heart. So as senior disciples and elders. But now you can see them smile whenever they want. They can Express their emotions. Cloud recesses has gained a new identity after wei ying started to live here, even if it's monthly basis.

Now that the rules are decreased, their mother who was same as cangse feel so much free. She is the one who will help wei ying in his pranks alongwith xichen. They had pranked elders, disciples and others.

Now no one will be surprised if one wakeup with makeup on his face or chicken filled in their room. They had even shaved lan qiren's beard off. The scream they heard that day was loudest and they literally rolled on floor while laughing. Grandmaster lan didn't showed up for 3 days straight. Although wei ying is mischievous, Most of the elders are fond of wei ying.

Almost all of the lan clan didn't mind their pranks as they are harmless and gives them a moment of joy. Some didn't mind, while some did but they can't find evidences. So all 3 of them never got caught.

Despite being mischievous, wei ying is a prodigy of his own time. At the age of 10(for them, not him) he had invented many things from his past timeline, like, compass of evil, spirit attractions flag( but in a modified  way) and many more plus he is cheerful and loved their lan-er-gongzi as he did too.

"Cloud recesses has changed so much since your arrival in our family a-xian. You are a blessing for us." Lan xichen complemented and wei ying blushed.

"Yeah, it has changed. Now it is more like a big home that just a clan. But it is not all because of me. Even if I had suggested a thing or two. It was you and fuqin who convinced shufu and made it possible."

"I have a question a-xian" lan xichen said as he turned to look at wei ying

"What question,xichen ge?" Wei ying asked getting curious

"I have always seen a doll, that looks like you, at wangji's side. Did you gift it to him or he made it himself?"

"I gifted him that, ge. That doll is special, it emits energy like us and I have recorded some messages in them too. Plus we can communicate with it. A-die made it for me, so I asked him for another one looking like lan zhan." Wei ying said

"That's why I have always seen him with that doll. He eats with it, sleeps with it, bathes it, talk with it...agrhh..he literally do everything with it as if it is you in person" Xichen concluded eyeing wei ying who was blushing furiously because he does the same too. And knowing his sister, yanli must've informed her sworn siblings too.

Yes, sworn siblings. Jiang yanli, lan xichen and nie mingjue had sworned siblingshood when the latters turned 13. Their bonding was great so they decided to be sworn siblings. It really has nothing to do with the idea wei ying , lan zhan and  nie huaisang presented to their siblings. You know, and...and if you don't believe  then...then...Wei ying can swore on nie huaisang.(as if they would believe you , wei-xiong)