yunmeng trio's childhood

Author's pov

Its been a month since they found out about elder lin and his collaboration with then wens. He was here to find the about the secrets of the oracle. And Jiang's connection to the oracle. This is what that tensed the jiangs. They never thought that wen's knew about oracle much less of it being related with jiangs.

After secretly executing elder lin, they again strengthened their security and barriers. They also enhanced their disciples training. They (wei family) had also decided to keep low profile until the matter with the wen's were calm enough.

They also had stopped their traveling for some time to teach wei ying and jiang yanli cultivation. Although Jiang yanli's core is very weak and unstable...wei changze had found a way for her to cultivate. They will teach her healing and fan cultivation first. And then moves to other suitable ones if she wants to. Cangse sanren will be the one to teach her.

In this one month, their bond with each other has gone stronger than before.The bond between jiang yanli, jiang cheng and wei ying was so strong now. They were always seen together with little cheng-cheng either crawling or walking behind them or sticking close to his ying-ge. The sight itself will fill one's heart with pure joy.

Yu-ziyuan and cangse always trained together. They even trained the disciples when both brothers are busy or were away for some sect matters.

They can't cook together because apparently cangse sanren was banned from the kitchen by none other than violet spider. It was the time when cangse wanted to cook for her family and everyone encouraged her even when wei changze told them not to.

They ignored him and when the food was served, they threw up after eating a single bite. No one was able to eat it after that except wei ying and wei changze as the food was too spicy for their liking and stomach. And that's how cangse sanren ended up banning herself from kitchen.

They spend their time training together, bonding with each other amd and enjoying every moment with each other.

After 5 months of hard training and some sweet moments, jiang yanli's core was now strong and stable. So now they are moving to train her and wei ying fan cultivation together.

As fan cultivation requires patience and diligence wei ying was having a little difficulty for the hyperactive child he is but Jiang yanli is fairing nice. Cangse sanren had not given them any type of solace even when she was faced with wei ying's infamous puppy eyes and pout.

Until the age of 5 and 8 both wei ying and jiang yanli, respectively,had learnt all the techniques of fan cultivation except the advanced ones.  Jiang cheng had also grown in a cute and sweet child. He is still like his past self, always scowling and just being grumpy as the angry grape he is. 

But the difference between this timeline and last one is that, he was loved and pampered by everyone in his family. He loved them to death as they do. But he was closest to his a-jie and ying-ge. Jiang cheng will always follow them and he had also started to train with them.

With the company of wei family, yu-ziyuan has turned into a soft tsundere. She is still the fierce and strong violet spider for everyone but for her family she turned into a big softie even if she doesn't show it.
But she will not accept it. It's like what cangse always said to her",what helps you to sleep at night".

Jiang fengmian can never be this happy. His beloved family is together and most importantly happy. Their bonding has grew to clouds.

It was their leisure time when cangse sanren and yu-ziyuan were chatting sitting on their favorite deck when they saw wei changze and jiang fengmian coming towards them.