first meeting

In the morning lan family was seen to be sitting in the dining hall waiting for the jiang-wei family. Qingheng-jun was sitting at the head table with lan qiren on his right and madam lan on his left.

Lan huan with his usual kind smile was sitting beside his uncle and lan zhan with his stoic face beside his mother.

Lan zhan's pov

Yesterday, a-niang told me that her sworn sister and her family will come to visit us. She also told him that her sworn sister had a child and said he can be friends with him. But he doesn't want to befriend anyone, who isn't his wei ying.

He asked his niang about his sworn sister as to who she is? But his mother just simply told him that it will be surprise and he will like it for sure. 'Let's see' he internally rolled his eyes.

He was also informed that the family arrived yesterday at late night so they directly went to their quarters after greeting, to eat and rest.

And now, here they are waiting for the said family to arrive. His father has asked the disciples to bring them.

I was looking down on my lap when I heard multiple footsteps. I raised my head a little and saw it was Jiang's , to be specific it was sect leader jiang and madam yu carrying a little baby 'must be jiang wanyin'. They was the last person I wanted to see. The Jiang's who made my love's life misreable.

Then I looked at a-niang to convey my message 'didn't liked'. But she just smiled mischeivously at me. Something is suspicious

'Please don't tell me that madam yu is my mother's sworn sister' I thought and internally groaned but to my relief niang greeted her formally. That means she isn't her sworn sister. But if she isn't, they why they are here in gusu.

I looked around to find my love's shijie, only to be disappointed as she wasn't here. 'Maybe she didn't come'.I don't want to look at them so I again looked down at my lap. I was thinking of how to ignore this situation when I heard a cheerful voice

"Sorry sorry a-mei, I woke up late and my baobei also doesn't want to wake up"  she must be a-niang's sworn sister.

"It's okay a-se and a-ying is still little" mother said

and as soon as I  heard a-ying my head snapped towards the family only to see a beautiful angelic women, with a little girl on her side , a handsome man whose expression is similar to mine and a little child on the man's  embrace wearing black and red robes still sleeping. I immediately knew that he is my wei ying. ' wei ying is so cute.'

The family sat with us and we started our breakfast but my eyes never left sleepy wei ying who was fed by her mama. His eyes were closed and he just opened his mouth for his a-niang to feed him. During the whole breakfast I feel someone's eyes on me , I looked at that direction and it was my father and mother.

After breakfast

I was again sitting beside a-niang who is seated beside her sister with little wei ying sleeping peacefully on her lap. 'His cuteness will be the end of me'. Madam yu is sitting opposite to us 'she is different this time' with jiang yanli on her side who is also sitting next to huan-ge.

All of us are looking at each other awkwardly. Wei ying's mother chuckled and introduced us.

"As it is our first time meeting each other, Let us introduce ourselves." She said then continued

"My name is cangse sanren wife of wei changze and this is our son wei ying" she introduced

Then mama said" My name is Lan mei wife of sect leader lan, lan rou and they are our children .'pointing towards huan ge' The eldest is lan huan and the youngest 'pointing towards me' is lan zhan". She finished as we bowed

Then madam yu started, " my name is yu ziyuan also known as violet spider wife of sect leader jiang, Jiang fengmian  and they are our children. The eldest daughter being Jiang yanli 'pointing towards her' and the youngest is jiang cheng"' motioning to the child sitting on her lap scowling at everyone.

I feel like madam yu is different this time. It must have  something to do with wei ying. But I don't remember that we met when we were 5.

After introducing each other, a-niang , wei ying's mother and madam yu started talking with each other. Huan-ge and Jiang yanli were having a quiet conversation between them and Jiang wanyin is looking between 3 adults, trying to understand what they are talking?

During this whole time, I was just looking at my love , my soulmate. How I yearn to see him and his smile. He is looking so peaceful.

I didn't know how much time had past since I was staring at his face and thinking of how to change possible future. When I saw him slowly opening his eyes.

Wei ying's pov

After waking up, the first thing my eyes saw was lan zhan!!! What is lan zhan doing here in lotus pier. I was internally panicking when lan zhan cupped my face with his little hands and lovingly called me "wei ying"

And that's when it struck me after looking around. He isn't at lotus pier but we are at gusu, to be specific cloud recesses. Yesterday we were traveling towards gusu but I didn't knew that we were coming here.

And when he called me with so much love I couldn't think of others and immediately hugged him. He hugged me back. I am feeling complete and happy.

We were hugging when we heard a chuckle, it was a-niang. On seeing us hugging each other, she said," you like lan zhan that much baobei that upon seeing him you immediately hugged him...hnn"

'Ah a-niang why are you teasing me huh!!' I thought feeling embarrassed . I was saved by a beautiful angel, "it's not only a-ying a-se, look my a-zhan has also hugged him tightly. It means he likes him too" This time lan zhan ears went red "plus he was looking at a-ying for quite sometime...waiting for him to wake up. He must've liked him too much to have such patience"

Oh lan zhan!!

We let go of each other but lan zhan holds my hand instead. I am feeling giddy in my stomach. Then lan zhan looked in his mother's eyes and suddenly we were on our way out of the room. 'Ah...I think lan zhan asked her permission to take me out'

He took, literally dragged, me to the back mountains and embraced me tightly. I hugged him back and felt his tears wetting my robes. I raised his head and wiped his tears with my thumb

"Did you miss me that much lan zhan?" I asked

"Mhm" as usual

"......" then he meaningfully looked at me

"I know I know. I won't do that again. But we have to talk about somethings and plan everything."

"Mhm"

We were talking when I felt something nibbling on the hem of my robes. I looked down to see a cute white bunny. Then I looked at lan zhan. He understood my question and replied

"Missed you...a-die helped to get them" i smiled brightly on hearing this and he also smiled a little.

a-die helped to get them" i smiled brightly on hearing this and he also smiled a little