first day

That evening all four of them completed the master student ceremony by bowing 3 times to  yanling doaren, as he was the one who usually train disciples after his mother. The ceremony was simple in the presence of baoshan sanren, xiao xingchen and song lan. Then he gifted them a jade token as his disciples which is a bit different from his mother's token.

Wei ying, lan zhan, wen ning and xue yang offered him tea and a little present from them. They were given the time until evening to prepare for it.

Next morning, lan zhan was the first one to woke up among four 'because he is a lan. Damn Lan's and their internal clock'. He freshen up and decided to mediate for the time being. He was in deep meditation when he heard someone screaming loudly followed by some cursing, getting curious he decided to check on it.

It was coming from xue yang's room. The doors were wide open enabling him to see what happening inside. He internally laughed on seeing xue yang's condition but then he remembered his love who will also end up like him, if he didn't woke up on time, and immediately went to wake him up to save him from this torture.

Author's pov

Xue yang was sleeping peacefully when someone poured a bucket of cold water on him. He screamed and immediately sat up on his bed

"What the hell is this? Who dares to disturb my precious sleep? You little piec...." he was about to curse when he saw the person standing there with a bucket in his hand daring him to complete his sentence

" he was about to curse when he saw the person standing there with a bucket in his hand daring him to complete his sentence

"I little... what, a-yang?" Yanling doaren asks intimidating xue yang

"Hehe...Nothing master. I didn't said anything"He immediately ducked his head and apologized and then said,
"You could've woke me up in a better way master."

"Like you were going to wake up, I had already called you many times and you were not budging" yanling doaren said while shrugging his shoulders with a mischievous smile on his face that runs in their family

On the other side lan zhan hurriedly went to wei ying's room. But he froze on his spot on seeing  Wei ying was sleeping on his stomach.  His one leg was dangling from his bed and other wrapped in his blanket, preventing him from falling face down to floor. One hand under his head and other giving company to his swinging leg. He was looking cute with a pout, making lan zhan fall for him more.

Mesmerized by his love's cuteness lan zhan didn't notice when their master entered the room and threw another bucket of cold water on wei ying, who even after getting fully wet, turned to other side and slept. In the background, Xue yang and wen ning muffled their laugh on witnessing this.

It was like their master knew that it won't be much effective, and went towards him, a mischievous smirk on his face as he whispered in his ears, "a-ying,wangji is going to meet a lady"