ying zi wushi

It's been a week since wei ying and his group had arrived after their long years of training. Jiang family was very much happy to welcome them.

As the gusu's lectures are close by, all of them decided to leave from lotus pier alongwith jiang cheng and jiang yanli. From the beginning Wei ying was going to joing Yunmeng Jiang's in this journey. As they ultimately had to go to cloud recesses, lan zhan and wen ning decided to go with them instead of leaving earlier. And as for xue yang, he was also invited to lectures but currently he is out of town for some business, about which he didn't told anyone. So he will also be leaving with them.

In this entire week, our yunmeng trio had once again established their names, not as warriors, but as troublemakers (to be honest, in madam yu's point of view) but they had also won many hearts by helping people on their ventures outside lotus pier.

Lan wangji was overjoyed on seeing his love so happy, but he doesn't need to tell you, right . He knew that the time is near, but he wants to and he will protect his beloved and his beautiful and genuine smile at all cost. He doesn't want him to be cornered or alone, like before. But he knows that this time, even in the darkness their family will love support them.

Plus there is also wen ning and xue yang. And as long as they are alive, nothing can happen to his wei ying. Wen ning, xue yang had met with him, without wei ying's knowledge, before leaving for burial mounds. They had devised various plans for the upcoming situations. And he will make sure that his wei ying is safe and happy. He will also keep his friends and family safe.

Yunmeng

In the serenity of lotus pier, One can see the main family of Jiang's sitting in the dinning hall waiting for their food to arrive. Lan zhan and wen ning are also sitting in the hall with elder jiang couple whereas wei ying and jiang cheng had gone to help their sister in kitchen. 'Technically she will cook and they will talk or bicker, about why lan wangji is good and why bad, and also to help her fetch dishes to the dining hall.'

Tomorrow in the early morning they have to leave for cloud recess, so yanli decided to prepare this meal for her family. Xue yang hasn't returned yet. He has send messenger tailsman to them stating that he will directly join them tomorrow. So here they are waiting for their dinner to arrive, but their hosts are nowhere to be seen. It is past dinner time, but none of the three are there. As they were talking among each other to kill time, yu ziyuan had picked up a topic that she had wanted to say for a long time, but didn't get a chance

"Wangji, I know that in the past I was not a good human let alone a mother. I don't know what my other me thought in your previous life time. But in this life, I love and care for a-ying as my own. I want to keep him happy and safe from all those harmful things" she said, her eyes teary. She tried to control her emotions but failed miserably  when a tear escaped from her eyes. She can guess, from what she knows, how badly she would have treated him, if not for that fortunate day. She would have destroyed his life and her family, just because of her anger, jealousy and hatred.

"Don't worry, yu-furen. Wei ying will be safe and happy" as he said, she nodded her head with a small smile

"And make sure to keep him out of trouble in cloud recesses. You know what I mean, right?" She again said while raising her left eyebrow, changing her demeanor to that of violet spider, indicating something that he already knows.

"Yes, i will"  lan wangji replied firmly

They were talking when lan wangji and wen ning feel a sudden change in the aura of their surroundings. They secretly looked into each other eyes, communicating silently. Then turned around to look at that direction but there was no one. Lan wangji  turned back again to continue their talk, when madam yu called his name , but his senses were high on alert for any danger.