sanren-jiang's

Madam yu's pov

I was shocked to hear about this. The person I always thought of as servant was the main heir and fengmian's elder brother. What had i done? Guilt and regret started constricting my heart when I felt someone touch my hand only to find cangse looking at me with a small smile.

She looked me in the eyes and gave me a sweet smile as if silently conforting me. Then she turned to her husband and said," why don't you tell her about sanren-jiang's history too, when you are on this." 

'sanren- jiang's ' Now I am curious about this too.

Wei changze nooded his head and started," The spare heir that has gone out to help people met another beautiful lady on his way. That lady was from sanren's clan and was cangse's ancestors. She came down from her mountain to find her soulmate after hearing the oracle about her partner and the possible danger on him . That oracle is a secret , so I don't know much about that. She helped and saved him and after telling him about them, they lived happily. In their clan, After that oracle incident, people got to know about their soulmates, beforehand if there is a possible danger on them and whether they can survive it or not.

When the couple was traveling, it was time when the war of burial mounds happened. No one knows the exact reason but one thing was sure, it was related to yin iron. Together they helped to win the war in the war of burial mounds. But the spare heir got injured badly and the couple left to live in seclusion. But someone from the enemy side poisoned the already injured heir and he died. Because of being soulmate, the lady followed after her husband. But before that she made a copy of the oracle book when they were in seclusion and handed it to jiang clan, for the upcoming events because according to her, when the cultivation world will be in intense danger and at the stage of world war, once again...then there  will be another pair of centuries old fated soulmates to help the world through it. They will put the world in peace, ending what was started that time. There are more details to it...that isn't needed now. So the conclusion to it is that...one of the centuries old fated soulmate will be from sanren-jiang bloodline. And I think you can guess who it can be." Jiang fengmian said looking at the now sleeping wei ying and i was dumbfounded.

"I want to read those books. Can you provide them to me?" I asked

"He'll, afterall you are a jiang and you must know about it but we can't talk about it unless it's necessary" wei changze replied

"And you can call us chan-ge and cangse, no need for these formalities. After all, you are a family. "he continued and I felt ashamed of myself.

"A-ying is asleep and a-li is also sleepy. We'll take our leave for now. Meet you guys tomorrow " he again said and three of left with wei ying in his arms.

'Now it's awkward '

I know fengmian is looking at me, waiting for me to say something. But I don't know what to say. I was thinking about this when I heard him "I'll take a-li to her room".he said while standing up.

"I'll come with you " i said quickly before he can leave and then i followed him to a-li's chamber.

Jiang fengmian's pov

We reached a-li's chamber. I gently laid her down on the bed , tucked her in , kissed her forehead and was ready to leave  when I heard her apologizing in a meek voice.

"I'm sorry"  she apologized in a weak voice, that was not like her. She must be feeling guilty.

"You know, It's not me to whom you should apologize " I said calming myself a little

"I know, but I also wanted to apologize to you. Now I know that you love your brother so much and I insulted him and his child." She said trying her best to stop her tears from falling.

"I was jealous. Jealous that you never smile like that for me. The smile that was on your face whenever you read their letters or someone talk about them. I thought you like cangse and whenever elder lin says someth...." she was stopped from her rambling by a shocked and angry voice

"Elder lin? What did he do now?" I said a little annoyed and angrily. 'That old shit'

"He was the one who instigated my jealousy towards chan-ge and cangse. When he got to  know that I feel jealous of them, he always comes to me and instigates my jealousy. I fell into his traps and started hating them and anything related to them."
She continued as tears started to fall from her eyes

"I even...I'm sorry...really sorry. I will apologize to them also but please...can you forgive me. I want to live with you and our childrens like a happy family. I want us to be together and happy" she begged while crying

Moving toward her, I embrace her in my arms and let her cry her heart out. When she stopped crying, I told her ," I will forgive you. But you to have to work in order to mend our relationship. It was you who destroyed it , so you should be the one to mend it. But I will also help and support you, after all It was my fault too." I felt her nodding and like that we talked all night whipe embracing each other.

In morning

I woke up with a-yu 'yes yes...we sorted things out and she was the one who told me to call her a-yu ok' last night we slept together in my chamber tallking things  out. And  we also promised to talk to each other about Everything.

'A-yu was so broken last night. And all of this was because of that scum elder lin. I have to talk chan-ge about it. How dare he to mess with my family. ' I  thought as I moved from her to do my morning routine

Wei changze's pov

I was strolling around the pier checking the barriers and putting tailsmans when I heard feng-di calling me. I turned to found him coming towards me in a fast pace.

When he reached, "Good morning a-chan"
He greeted "morning a-feng" i greeted back. "Why are you in a haste? You didn't even  combed your hair properly? What's the matter, for you to loose your calmness?" I asked after eyeing him from top to bottom

"Ge, last night a-yu told me that it was elder lin who instigated her jealousy towards you guys. He always says bad things about you both to her. And I think he purposely hide those books, so that he can instigate her" feng-di said

"Hmm...find everything about him...dig out all his secrets and his reasons for doing all of this...until we find something solid keep an eye on him" i said

" for now, let's go and have breakfast together with our family. And I didn't miss that...a-yu huhh...nice nice" i teased him and he turned beetroot

"Let's go, ge." He said avoiding topic

In our way to the dining hall...we told a servant to call everyone.

With Jiang's

In the dining hall, to everyone's surprise they can see a smiling and blushing violet spider because of the constant teasing of her sister-in-law, the one and only cangse sanren. Whereas jiang yanli and wei ying are in their world playing with little a-cheng who is on his crib...'sometimes giggling and sometimes scowling. He will never change.'

After sometimes Wei changze and Jiang fengmian join them. They had their breakfast with constant talking, teasing, bickering and laughing. This was the best moment for them. Everyone one looks happy...even our grumpy jiang cheng too.

Yu-ziyuan thinks that it is what she always wanted but cannot have because of her foolishness.  She was determined to change herself and keep her family safe and happy like this and that includes her chan-ge, cangse and her zhiji too. Finally she is happy too.