training

Next day

Sun was shining bright in the sky and our-going-to-be-warriors aka Xue yang, wen ning , wei ying and lan zhan were standing in the training grounds with yanling daoren, xiao xingchen and song lan waiting for baoshan sanren. She arrived after some time and everyone greeted her.

"Mother/laolao/ Immortal sanren" everyone greeted her and she smiled while greeting them back

"Good morning everyone . I hope you guys are ready for the tests. It's just a simple one to test your level nothing much, so that I can fix a perfect and balanced schedule for you." As she stated she moved her hands forward and a  pure jade stone turned up in her hands.

"This jade is made from the energies all over the universe. It has all type of energy stored in it, to detect the energy residing in holders body. As protectors of the fated and being fated, you have some powers as gift, given to you by gods. When you transfer your energy into this stone, it will turn into the colour related to  your powers and will present a picture in your mind. In this way, even if you can't determine what the colour represents, you will still be able to know what is your power." She explained as she showed the stone to everyone present.

"But first let me connect your mind to this magical mirror. It will let us see what you will see in your mind and then I can help you to determine your powers, in case you cannot understand." She started as a magical golden mirror formed with heaven's  energy materialize in her other hand. She threw the mirror in front of her and it stabilized itself in the air.

"Woah!! This is awesome"  xue yang said, his eyes like a shining star hiding his curiosity while wen ning nodded his little head

"Let's start, come first xue yang" she said again as she motioned for little Xue yang to come first 

"Me?" Little xue yang who was still in daze asked while pointing his finger towards himself as he watched  baoshan sanren nodding, so he came forward and stand in front of her

"Held your hand out for me" little Xue yang did as he was asked , then Baoshan sanren put the jade stone on his hand and connected his mind to the mirror before asking him to transfer some of his energy into the jade stone.

As little Xue yang transfers his energy into jade stone and closed his eyes,  the jade stone immediately turned into pitch black with a hue of blue as well, indicating his power on resentment and spiritual energy respectively. A picture showed on his mind in which he was surrounded by resentment energy. Then it turned into him fighting puppets and demons with his swords. His sword was glowing in both black and blue hue. It was clear that he was winning but suddenly he disappeared into thin air. But when he focus more into the scene, he can see a transparent black hue of his body fighting with those creatures, hiding himself between them as he took them out one by one. The vision stops there. And he opens his eyes.

"What was that?" He could not help but ask as soon as he opened his eyes. He knew that everyone present there must have seen it too because of that golden mirror and now he is glad for that because he couldn't understand a single thing

Baoshan sanren explained," the black and blue color energy emited by stone represents resentment as well as spiritual energy. While your vision is a little interesting.  According to it, you are able to use both spiritual and resentment energy, plus you have speciality of transluting your body into thin air, like a shadow and can also teleports."

She said and xue yang was too excited to try this, but as he want to do it, a voice was soon heard saying " you can't do this now. You have to learn and practise it first, only then you can do it."