Official

Lan xichen froze. He doesn't know what to say and how? How can he say, that his baby brother had literally declared wei ying as his. He was still contemplating on how to explain the situation to yanli when.........

"Xichen, what is happening here? Disciples said that there is a problem" xichen didn't know what he should feel? Relief, that his father came and saved him from explaining or scared of what will happen when he know about his brother's deed?

He looked behind his father to see his uncle, mother , sect leader jiang, madam yu, wei changze and cangse sanren standing there.

"Where is a-zhan, xichen?" His father asked on seeing his brother absent ( not really absent, as he is hiding behind lan xichen or more like xichen was hiding him)

"A-die" lan zhan appeared from his behind.

"A-zhan, disciples said that you did something. What did you do amd where is your forhead ribbon? " Lan rou asked on seeing his youngest

Lan zhan didn't said anything. He just lifted his wrist which was tied with wei ying's. He smiled a little as if he wss showing his happiness. Seeing him smile, wei ying also smiled. Everyone present there gasped.

Lam mei and cangse looked at each other and then their son's

Lam mei and cangse looked at each other and then their son's. It is their fault too as they forgot to told them to remove it but how will they know that not only did they not remove it, they were roaming around the cloud recesses like this.

Grandmaster lan was at verge of losing his control amd start screaming. Wei changze and sect leader lan was shocked and froze on their place.

Sect leader jiang was confused and madam yu was glaring at lan zhan while Lan xichen was panicking on witnessing the situation.

After coming back from shock, lan rou said " A-zhan remove your ribbon from wei-gongzi's wrist?"

But lan zhan shook his head and said
" love wei ying" . This made wei ying blushed. Their mothers squealed internally on seeing this. Their son's made it easy for them to talk about their engagement.

Lan zhan's this sentence surprised everyone. Lan rou had seen his son looking  'or should he say staring at wei ying since his arrival'.  He also knew about his time traveling and wei ying being his soulmate.

Lan zhan has discussed everything with his father just few months ago and to prove that they were to do empathy after a year or 2 as lan zhan is still a child. But after some week his wife had informed him same thing and told him that baoshan sanren has given her this information so that they can help their children.

He accepted these things and decided to change things. He was still trying to make his brother less strict and understanding as he knew that he didn't like cangse sanren and wei ying is her exact copy.

But then this happened. It was too sudden, that one day Jiang's and wei's came to visit and next day his son has engaged himself with his soulmate. He knew his son's yearning and lan's always did anything when it came to their partner.