planning

On the other hand Sect leader lan and sect leader jiang received letters from baoshan sanren telling them about the facts revealed by xue yang and wei ying's theory amd opinion. After knowing about it, they decided to meet and discuss on what to do.

They decided to meet in gusu discreetly under the disguise of upcoming discussions conference. After 2 days sect leader jiang left with his family for the conference. On his arrival he was greeted by sect leader lan and was led to their quarters.

The meeting will start tomorrow, but Nie clan will arrive in afternoon and they will discuss it after their arrival. Jiang yanli and jiang cheng has left to meet lan xichen and jin zixuan. After sometime, a disciple informed them of the arrival of nies  and informed jiang fengmiam, that they were to meet in the evening in yashi.

In yashi

Sect leader jiang and yu-ziyuan entered only to witness their son and daughter sitting there with others. Qingheng-jun was sitting beside his wife, lan qiren and lan xichen was sitting together, sect leader nie, nie mingjue and nie huaisang are sitting beside each other whereas jiang yanli and jiang cheng together.

They greeted each other and sat down, qingeng-jun started the conversation as only he and jiang fengmian knew about it

"I apologize for this hasty meeting but Immortal sanren had send us a letter, stating that the kids will come back in six months or some time after that" he started

"I don't think you called us here for this, qingheng-jun. What's the matter?" Said nei sheng

"As usual, straight to point. Well there was a shocking information in the letter. Apparently Xue yang, wei ying's one of the protectors is the direct descendant of xue chonghai and he disclosed the things that happend that time, when xue chonghai went mad." Qingheng-jun chimed with a soft smile. It was a long time when they met

"So what happened at that time" came the firm voice of nie huaisang, totally different form his usual one

"He told them that xue chonghai wanted to cleanse the yin iron but because of having too much resentment stored in it, it was impossible to cleanse it let alone destroy. Even then he tried but by doing this he risked his heart, core and mind.

Slowly Resentment seeped in his core and heart, started manipulating his mind by showing him weird dreams. Apparently He was always surrounded by black mist of resentment and if he went too far fron the yin-iron he would act crazy. Basically he was a living dead. Yin-iron manipulated him on its will using his body as shield.

But when his son and friend wen mao found about it, they decided to destroy it, but it was nearly impossible as after searching everywhere and everything for a method to destroy it, they found that it can only he destroyed by yin energy and that too in an insane quantity.

They were supported by other clans and decided to break the iron into piece, but in doing so their core depleted and their life span decreased. After parting it they hide it  into the four corners of world and hid the strongest part in the center to keep balance." He completed leaving everyone stunned. He waited for some moments to let the information seep into their mind.
And then continue

"And wei ying think that wen rouhan is trying to do the same. He also wanted to purify it, without knowing its consequences and if he fell deep into that it, it will be over for him. He will aslo end up like xue chonghai. That's why ying-er asked us to gather information about it. And if there is something we can do about it." He said once again leaving everyone stunned.

The room fell silent after this revelation. Everyone was busy in their own thoughts contemplating these details over and over again while comparing it with what thwy have witnessed in empathy or what thwy were told.