jiang-wei siblings

Author's pov:-

It has been 2 years since wei ying and lan zhan has found themselves in the past. Lan zhan's life has been as peaceful and tranquil as it was just with difference that he was more expressive this time but only with his family. He has already formed his core which shocked his parents and shufu when they got to know about it recently. Lan zhan's mother and father is still with him. Nothing sort of incident happened since his arrival.

Whereas wei ying's life was  full of adventures. He got to know that his mother isn't just disciple of baoshan sanren but was also her one and only daughter. He has 2 jiujiu. The elder one is Yanling Doaren and the younger one is Xiao Xingchen. His mother is the middle and favorite one. But he still can't figure out the reason why they use different surnames .Where as his father was uncle Jiang's cousin from his father's side  (that's what wei ying thinks). But he was still wondering about different surnames. He was happy that jiang cheng and shijie are his cousins. But he still haven't met them.

After a week of his arrival in the past. His parents travelled to his laolao's mountains which is far away from cultivation world. But to his surprise one of the mountain's portal open to burial mounds in yilling.

He had spent his 2 years in the warmth of his family, savoring each and every moment. Wei ying  had also formed his both core. Yupp!! You heard it right. Two cores. One yin and one yang in the perfect harmony and balance. Because apparently its in sanren's bloodline to have 2 cores. They can have more but these are the basics and are formed together simultaneously.

His laolao is the only one who knows about his past life and time traveling. She was the one who told him about lan zhan's return to past. And since then he was eager to meet him.

Wei ying's pov:-

As Sun shone brightly in the sky , I am standing with a-die at the gate of clan, which is nothing but 2 cherry blossom trees. Today, we are leaving the mountain. I am feeling sad that I can't meet laolao, da-jiu and jiujiu regularly but also excited to meet lan zhan and everyone else.

We are standing at the bottom of mountain when i saw a-niang and laolao coming towards us, laolao came close to me and said

"A-ying, laolao will miss you. Here, take this pendant and this ring." Baoshan sanren said as she handed the ring to Wei ying and put the pendant on him, by herself.

Wei ying blinked his doe eyes cutely while tilting his head, looking extremely cute and asked," what are these, laolao?"

"This pendant will help you to communicate with any of us, as each of us has one and will also inform us of any possible danger on each other

"This pendant will help you to communicate with any of us, as each of us has one and will also inform us of any possible danger on each other. Here, now touch it both hands and put a little of both your energy into it."

Wei ying did as he was told. He held the pendant with both hand covering it fully and then transferred both his yin and yang energy into it. The pendant immediately glowed into the bright yin-yang circle and then disappeared silently. At that instant Wei ying felt something in his consciousness. It was blurry, but it gave him the feeling of being close to his family.