burial mounds

It has been a week since they were assigned their punishment and today is the last day of their punishment. After helping the disciples and villagers with their daily work they gathered in the training ground in Evening for their last match which is with yanling daoren. In this week they fought with both song lan and wei changze. Wei changze is also one of the best cultivators and even without spiritual energy, is someone who is hard to deal with. They were beaten several time by wei changze until they were able to grasp his technique and abilities. It took them 3 day to win over him. And now they were to face yanling daoren who is the first child and disciple of baoshan sanren.

Yanling has his own abilities and qualities. He is much stronger that all of them and just below his parents. They were going to have a hard time on facing him. But the good thing is that their Strengths also increased within this week.

The face-off happened and as expected yanling doaren was the winner. But even he accepted that it took him much effort and strategies to defeat them. Specifically lan wangji and wen ning. Their physical strength was much stronger and now it reached another level. With wen ning's power, he was much stronger even without his spiritual energy. Whereas lan wangji is another case. The lans were always trained in physical strength, so he was always strong but now he is stronger, but even now you can't tell it with his physique.

They were given some time to rest after their match and mediate in the spiritual cave to harness their energies and resentment also in case of wei ying, xue yang and wen ning's. It was decided that they will leave for burial mounds soon and Wei changze will also join them for few days before he  went off to meet his wife and inform her about current and upcoming situations.

Today they were to left for burial mounds and everyone was awake except those two partners in crime who pranked some senior disciples in the middle of last night and now are sleeping peacefully. They were woken up by pouring buckets of water on their face, Which is now normal for them. They woke up and got ready to leave and meet others.

With baoshan sanren

Now all of them are in baoshan sanren's study to bid her farewell as it will be a long time when they will meet again.She was sitting in the middle with her sons and son-in-law on her sides. All four of them walked into the chamber and gave a deep and perfect bow, first to their grandmaster, then masters and then wei changze

"Grandmaster...shifu...xiao shifu, lan shifu...a-die/ uncle wei" all of them greeted together.

"Rise you all" said baoshan sanren and they did

"All of you will leave for burial mounds today . Although I know that resentment energy there will not harm you, atleast not with ying-er and a-yan there with you, but I still want you to be careful enough. We still have not found that who is behind all this." She said while standing up and mived towards wei ying

"A-ying, now is the time to have your chenqing back." She said and waved her hand as a box appeared next to her on the table

"I have cleasened and modified it and made a better version of it. The only thing left to do is for you to gain its trust and it will help you to control all those untamed resentment energies." She said as she extended chenqing towards wei ying

Wei ying bowed to her and received it. As he touched chenqing, But as soon as he laid his hands on the lithe body of chenqing spiritual weapon a bright red light i.e., pure yin energy emitted from it. He felt swarms of emotions flooding and coursing through his entire body. He felt chenqing's spritiual essence. He felt chenqing greeting him with warmth. His eyes were getting teary from all those past memories that started playing on his mind when he  touched chenqing.