empathy and past

Author's pov

After the ceremony elders of lan clan and nie's alongwith jiang's moved out of the main hall. There were only qingheng-jun, lan qiren, lan xichen , lan mei, lan wangji, wei changze, cangse sanren, wei ying , xiao xingchen and yanling doaren left in the main hall. Then boashan sanren turned to her daughter and said

"I know what you want to ask a-se , but not here. I will answer your questions. And I request lan family to be present there too. If you deem it necessary, later you can talk with Jiang's too."

Cangse who looked worried a moment ago felt somewhat calm. Sect leader lan suggested to go to hanshi to talk, as it is more private and secure area. No one will disturb them there. To avoid suspicion, baoshan sanren teleported all of them to hanshi.

On appearing at the gate of hanshi, sect leader lan invited them in. After settling down, baoshan sanren placed a privacy barrier to further anyone or anything to pry into their meeting.

"Your suspicions are right cangse. A-ying and his partner are the fated soulmates. They are the one destined to make this world peaceful once again" Baoshan sanren said

"A-niang, is that why you asked us to betrothed them. Because if they were to drift apart, the world will face chaos." Cangse replied after considering the oracle and his son's past.

"Laolao Is that why, everytime lan zhan and I were apart or separated, something devastating happened in the past? " Wei ying asked

"Yes ying-er, you are right. And because you both were fated and were each other's everything, the almighty's had decided to give you a second chance. It's not like you both wanted to be apart , but the world and situation made it." Boashan sanren explained which gets wei changze,  lan qiren and lan xichen confused

"What past and second chance are you talking about a-niang?" wei changze asked

"A-ze , wei ying and lan zhan are from future. They died in their timeline. They were the fated soulmate mentioned in the oracle book. But since you and a-se died when a-ying was 5, situations became worse and everything went downhill. I couldn't do anything without God's permission.

Wei ying faced many difficulties and haterd of others. The Jiang's except yanli, jin's and even lan qiren had hated him and you know for what, for nothing. They can't do anything, so they just blamed him for all the wrongs happening in the world.They had broken your child bit by bit.

And when he started mending after meeting his soulmate. The wen's declared war drifting them apart. After the war they again were separated beacuse of jin's even lan's were blinded by lies didn't support your child, because in their eyes he was a demonic cultivator.

They killed his last family, the dafan wens and tried to kill their sons. If not for lan wangji fighting against his own clan to save his little toddlers, their childrens were as good as dead.

But at the time he were able to save his babies, his love was torn apart by those cultivators. Not physically, but mentally. He doesn't wanted to live amymore. When Lan wangji reached nightless city, wei ying was trying to jump off from the clif and in the end he jumped off, but lan Wangji followed him.

The gods who had seen this unfair treatment to fated and their undying love for each other, gifted them a second chance with their past memories." Baoshan sanren completed. Anger, worries and care can be seen in her eyes. She doesn't wanted her child to suffer.

She can't do anything at that time, but now gods had allowed her to guide and support them. And she will make sure that past doesn't repeats.

Her sentences has left everyone present in the room shocked. She looked at everyone. Qingheng-jun is baffled(so wangji was right. We'll protect them this time), lan qiren is looking down(had I really done those horrible things and why?), lan xichen is contemplating everything( i will protect you didi and a-xian too), lan mei and cangse were crying silently hugging each other.(their sons has gone through alot)