wei changze

Hey guys!

My exams are over now and as promised here is an update. It was a stacked up time as everything was scheduled one after another. I didn't get much time to write.

Hope you will love it!!

At celestial mountain

A person was seen to be walking here and there looking for four or exactly two troublemakers. He was huffing and muttering some curses in his mind when he couldn't find them. Fearing for something dangerous, he decided to find his little brother, so that he can get some information. But As he neared his brothers room, he heard a slightly panicked voice which is definitely of his brother and another voice trying to calm him down . The person speedily went towards his chamber only to heard that

"Da-ge will definitely skewer me alive when he knows about it" the panicked voice said

Yanling doaren pov

Today when I woke up, the mountain was  quiet...actually too quiet for my liking. It's not that I didn't liked it. But with those two troublemakers practically living here, it was a rare sight. The peace is calming. Its been quite some time that their training was completed and they were given leisure time for them to enjoy after their hardships. It was also because in a week we are leaving for burial mounds training.

I think they didn't woke up because they were awake till late night drinking (except lan wangji, whose tolerance is same as ever) and chatting. Thinking that I decided to check on them, if they were fine or got hangovers for them to sleep this late. Their sleeping schedule is also somewhat fixed if we ignore my one of a troublesome nephew and his newly gained crime partner. They never let me get peace, since they started living here and I started teaching them.

That's how I ended up standing infront of their chambers. Firstly I went to wangji's chamber as he is an early riser only to find the room empty. 'Maybe he went to wake ying-er up' i thought as I made my way to his room, only too find it empty too. I frowned getting slightly worried 'where did they go?' I thought and decided to check on other two and asked them if they knew about ying-er and zhan-er, only to find that their rooms were empty too.

I decided to check on the training grounds and other side of mountain to see if they went there. But none of them was there and they (other disciples) didn't even seen them from yesterday.
Now this is getting on my nerves. Firstly they don't wake up early for this to be normal, specifically those two, secondly they are not on the training grounds or in their time bubble.

When I was thinking of all this, a thought came to my mind. I decided to check on a-chen to see, if he knew something only to to heard his panicked voice which made me more worried .

"Da-ge will definitely skewer me alive when he knows about it" he said

"What should I know a-chen?" I asked directly getting to point

On seeing me he nervously flinched and hide behind song lan

"Yan-ge, you know it was not my fault. It was them. I swear, I didn't wanted to but they somehow extracted it from me..." he started rambling still hiding behind his partner

"A-chen stop rambling and tell me directly what happened? Whose fault? What you didn't wanted to?And where are those 4 troublesome disciples of mine?" I asked getting more worried. 'Ahh...They really have the knack to make me worried everytime for them' I groaned internally thinking they again did something or are going to do it.