complete

In a place filled with resentment , Four persons were binded by lousy version of immortal binding rope to the tree, which restricts their movement and their energies as well . They were trying their hard to break free from it, but couldn't do anything. But their binders are nowhere to be seen.

"Stop trying a-yang. Your powers will not work" said a man in black and red leisurely, was also tied to another tree

"Ugghhh..." the said person groaned on hearing. They were peacefully sleeping on their bed after having their so called reunion. But, next morning when they woke up, they found themselves being tied with some strange kind of rope. They are tied here from straight three days and their kidnappers are nowhere to be seen. And the ropes aren't helping either, it's just increasing their problems.

"Little master, do something. Aren't you a genius? Think something so that we can be free. They even took our spiritual weapons also." Said the person named a-yang

"We can only try to call our weapons, Yǐng zǐ wǔshì. They had restricted all our powers . And now we can only communicate with our weapons. But how, even i don't know." Said the man in black and red while thinking of the solution

"Let's just focus on calling them" said a man in white and they all decided to call them.

On the other side, in an heavenly looking place, two persons can be seen sitting leisurely on their makeshift chair. They were enjoying the view while drinking tea. Infront of them can be seen two powerful weapons on the ground. Powerful because of the aura and energy surrounding it.Two other weapons are also dugged in the ground behind these two weapons. But something is off.

(Ignore forehead ribbon please)

These weapons will shake for sometime before going still. It goes like that for some more times. Sometimes together and sometimes differently.

"They have improved. Look, they can now reach their weapons" said a person with a slight smile on his face

"Yes, but they still have a long way to go. I am not going to let them go until they are able to call their spiritual weapons back with this distance and without powers." Said another man, as he drank his tea. He was also impressed by them, but he wants them to be more powerful.

This goes for two more days. They will sit infront of the weapons, as if to guard them and then either play or drink tea while talking. Currently, those two persons were playing mahjong sitting infront of those weapons. They were immersed in their game when they again heard the shaking sounds of weapons but  they ignored it and focused on their game. As it was a regular routine that weapons will shake and then still down.

But they were startled when those weapons started shaking hysterically and started emitting lights. Then suddenly all the weapons unsheathed themselves and moved towards their masters in a high speed. The persons stood their dumbfounded. They expected it to happen but not that soon.